Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 560 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Just now, TheBitch said:

I literally cannot watch him talk. It makes me angry.  

It's his accordion hands that get on my tits. 

I dunno why but I get the impression he'd be unintentionally hard as fuck, like if you hit him he wouldn't notice.

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Trump leading in texas apparently because the Latinos love him despite all the wall bollocks, mental.

Its essentially the Lations saying,  we're ok thanks.  If your stuck on the wrong side of the border, tough shit.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Its essentially the Lations saying,  we're ok thanks.  If your stuck on the wrong side of the border, tough shit.

Yep, same as when immigrants vote Tory here.

41 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Trump leading in texas apparently because the Latinos love him despite all the wall bollocks, mental.

Can’t be expecting a Democrat to win in Texas, so it’s hardly surprising.

Just now, Brownie said:

Can’t be expecting a Democrat to win in Texas, so it’s hardly surprising.

My question is how close is it ( I've seen recent polls have Texas too close to call ) and whether they are proabably adjusted for the huge amount of early voters that are breaking mostly for Biden.  

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

My question is how close is it ( I've seen recent polls have Texas too close to call ) and whether they are proabably adjusted for the huge amount of early voters that are breaking mostly for Biden.  

I think it’s closer than it’s been for a very long time but I reckon Trump will win by about 5% there.

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I think it’s closer than it’s been for a very long time but I reckon Trump will win by about 5% there.

Hope your wrong 

6 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Hope your wrong 

So do I but i’m not pinning my hopes on Texas mate. If Biden wins Texas then we’re talking about a landslide.

I’m more concerned about the likes of Florida and Pennsylvania.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brownie said:

So do I but i’m not pinning my hopes on Texas mate. If Biden wins Texas then we’re talking about a landslide.

I’m more concerned about the likes of Florida and Pennsylvania.

I think it will be a Biden landslide. Everyone too shit scared to call it and think Trump will pull it back or try and steal it .

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I think it will be a Biden landslide. Everyone too shit scared to call it and think Trump will pull it back or try and steal it .

I think Biden will win.

26 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Close enough that voter suppression in black areas will swing it. Same as many close states

On 25/10/2020 at 14:28, Red Shift said:

Bill Still - right wing nut job of ‘The Still Report’ correctly called an early victory for Trump, last election. 

Well here we go again. He’s calling it again early. Trump to win.

Mate, in that first clip his source is fucking Paddy Power. 

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Close enough that voter suppression in black areas will swing it. Same as many close states

It might be an issue but that tactic of Trumps is driving more indifferent black people that wouldn't normally vote to turn out for the Dems.  It may turn out to hurt Trump overall.  

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

ElPipbjXgAACeIu?format=jpg&name=medium

At the place In Runcorn my best mate was working at in the run up to the 2017 election, the boss/owner of the business gathered the entire workforce in the canteen and told them that if Corbyn won the election he’d have to cancel all of their overtime. 

21 hours ago, magicrat said:

I've been using this for the last four months and I don't think Texas has ever come out of the toss up section.

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/

I'd take any poll with a pinch of salt as they can show bias depending on which party the pollsters lean towards.

I think a lot of these swing states will hinge on the shy voters.

• Upvote 1