Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 559 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

That’s how you write a rebuttal. Fuck me. Those fuckers might even have Slaughter and May rattled. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They put a comparison on that shows its clearly the same person. Is everything conspiracy. 

This a fake Bobby Hundreds account?

42 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

That’s how you write a rebuttal. Fuck me. Those fuckers might even have Slaughter and May rattled. 

Old money vs new money, there's only ever one winner, will be the same with Johnson when the time comes. The idea that Johnson and the second hand tea cozy on legs that is Cummings have the drop on a thousand year old blue blood establishment is laughable.

They're only as free as the leash they're on, tug it too hard and they'll be hung by it.

1 hour ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I had a quick flick through the Twitter thread, these responses are great too-

• Upvote 2

Bill Still - right wing nut job of ‘The Still Report’ correctly called an early victory for Trump, last election. 

Well here we go again. He’s calling it again early. Trump to win.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Horrible tit look at his mouth as he talk

Holy shit. What a man child. You're the fucking President and you are so offended at having to answer "tough" questions. Thin skinned wanker. They weren't even tough questions anyway.

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

Holy shit. What a man child. You're the fucking President and you are so offended at having to answer "tough" questions. Thin skinned wanker. They weren't even tough questions anyway.

Yeah but him and his cunty privileged family aren't used to being asked questions when they surround themselves with nodding dogs. The air of "how dare you" seeps out of every pore whenever anyone challenges them. 

4 hours ago, Brownie said:

Not sure you’re comparing apples with apples there.

Exactly . It's a case of  Retards with Knuckle-draggers