Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 548 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

The Michigan attempt to kidnap the governor is pretty fucked up. Sounds like the equivalent of someone trying to kidnap Andy Burnham or Sadiq Khan and also wanting to kill the Met Police. Then when Johnson finds out he goes on a rant against Burnham/Khan. Although some members of the "Wolverine Watchmen" were anti government and their is a clip of one calling Trump a tyrant. Their aim seems to have been to create a self sufficent community following the U.S Bill Of Rights. 

Crying laughing at that plot to kidnap the governor. A tram of 12 people where 25% of them are reporting to the FBI. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. 

• Upvote 2

I hope the Democrats know what they’re doing with this 25th amendment move. It might gain Trump some sympathy if people think they’re trying to remove him from office illegitimately.

26 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I hope the Democrats know what they’re doing with this 25th amendment move. It might gain Trump some sympathy if people think they’re trying to remove him from office illegitimately.

You'd almost think they want 4 more years of Trump. To be fair they've probably made a fortune during his tenure.

2 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Where’s that from? How do I share it? It’s acez

Someone sent me it mate 

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
Crazy Nancy Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris. The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1314591877765660675?s=20

Harrowing seeing the amount of Trump supporters still out there. 

3 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

You don't have to be senile to be a senior, but I'm a senior

I have thought of he's green screened it it's purely because he wants the film crew indoors with him but doesn't want to admit it.