You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some spokesman on the radio just now claimed this showed that Americans will understand that no matter how great the protections (daily testing, sanitisation, etc around Wotsit) the virus can still affect you. Basically trying to say there are no precautions which will work to justify his lack of action. Given Pence is negative it actually says the opposite, that measures taken will reduce then spread. No doubt the bible-thumpers will lap it up.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Hilarious, both her husband and daughter hate her.

Claudia Conway just revealed on TikTok that her mom, Kellyanne Conway, has COVID: "She told me not to post this but I'm so furious please wear your masks guys"

EjXopw0WoAYiFWn.jpeg

EjXoqiqXgAAoAkC.jpeg

EjXoqrIWkAExRGE.jpeg

EjXorNAXgAEDIB7.jpeg

Hahaha!

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Think I'm slightly short of wishing severe illness on him (partially because think of the poor nurses he's treating like shit right now), let alone death.  But I'm not going to lie and pretend he's deserving of sympathy.

I think the reason people have little sympathy for him isn't just because he's a cunt, it's that he's treated all safety precautions with contempt. He was having a go at a reporter not too long ago and telling him to take his mask off. The rose garden was packed last week with people sitting inches from each other, I think seven people have already tested positive from that.

I don't wish him dead by any means but the whole thing is kind of like someone walking into the Chernobyl reactor and declaring radiation to be fake news, then crying the blues when their ears fall off.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I think the reason people have little sympathy for him isn't just because he's a cunt, it's that he's treated all safety precautions with contempt. He was having a go at a reporter not too long ago and telling him to take his mask off. The rose garden was packed last week with people sitting inches from each other, I think seven people have already tested positive from that.

I don't wish him dead by any means but the whole thing is kind of like someone walking into the Chernobyl reactor and declaring radiation to be fake news, then crying the blues when their ears fall off.

Exactly. Plus he forever lost any right to sympathy when he took the piss out of that disabled reporter.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Especially if the bloke walking into Chernobyl was a lying, racist, sociopathic, rapist, paedophile. 

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

You're overthinking this mate . He's just a massive cunt and deserves to be crushed by the Corona freight train rolling down the tracks. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Nah I think it will be more like this after all those experimental drugs they have pumped into him

What animals can teach us about politics | Animal behaviour | The Guardian

I'm hoping all his hair falls out and he's wearing a Bane mask. Pumped full of bleach, hydroxychloroquine and with sunlight channeled into his rectum, this is his supervillain origin story.

@BernerSanders: Just a reminder that we are paying for Trump’s healthcare as he gets COVID treatment. All while he doesn’t pay taxes. Yet, when 80% of Americans want to pay for their own healthcare through their own taxes, they’re called lazy freeloaders.

Not really Bernie unfortunately. 

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not big on wishing death on people, but the world's not really a worse place if he goes. Only decent thing he's done is put a smokeshow as current Press Secretary. 

Me neither fella but I will guarantee he wouldn't care if you were burnt to death if it meant nobody wore the wrong colour tie in a press-conference. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/03/donald-trump-base-stays-loyal-president-fights-covid-19

Best line-

“If he’s sick, then they planted it when they tested him. It’s what they did to me when I went to hospital for my heart beating too fast. Two weeks later I got a cold,” he said. “It’s political.

I don’t trust the US government at all. Who are they to mandate personal safety? I listen to Trump.

Dumb bastards.