Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 537 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The ‘Man’

4938048950980a22d17a8d.L._V393506341_SL2

Ah yes, the famous deleted scene from the 'Stay Another Day' video.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Thanks.

I'll get it sorted.

Remember, if you pay extra you get access to TLW Gold forum where everyone just reps each other all day long.

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Remember, if you pay extra you get access to TLW Gold forum where everyone just reps each other all day long.

The Full Monty all the way.

I'm no longer a freeloading mingebag. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

The Full Monty all the way.

I'm no longer a freeloading mingebag. 

Welcome to the club, Stig’s free blowjob is creditable on the first Monday after your first renewal.

It’s not really all that TBH, the navy didn’t really teach him well, but take it on principle because it’s the only real ‘prize’ you’re ever likely to get...

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Welcome to the club, Stig’s free blowjob is creditable on the first Monday after your first renewal.

It’s not really all that TBH, the navy didn’t really teach him well, but take it on principle because it’s the only real ‘prize’ you’re ever likely to get...

You didn't say that when you spunked in my eye you two faced cunt. Last time I cradle your balls. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

In a normal world, if this was accurate it'd be the end of most people's political careers. 

Screenshot_20201002_214940.jpg

If it was accurate they would know the debate was Tuesday.

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

I reckon he'll cark it. 

Any snippets released by the White House have to be taken with a pinch of salt and they're likely downplaying the true extent of things. 

Just on BBC news they said the Whitehouse has it's own medical facility. If he's been taken to hospital,  it's because it's something they can't treat.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Hopefully he recovers.

Maybe if you wear your MAGA hat outside the hospital and prey you can speed his recovery up? 

Maybe unload a clip in the air and shout some stupid shit about imagrunts and stuff that’ll get him through.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Maybe if you wear your MAGA hat outside the hospital and prey you can speed his recovery up? 

Maybe unload a clip in the air and shout some stupid shit about imagrunts and stuff that’ll get him through.

Dribbling again.  You should get that checked out.

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The hospital he's been taken to is only 15 miles away yet they're flying him in. Seems like they want him there in a hurry.

Yeah it's weird but don't forget he's a notorious hypochondriac and germaphobe, he may simply have insisted.