You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its corrupt as fuck and Trump will be making all sorts of promises to local leaders if they can do what they can to sabotage voting. He wont stop at anything to get re-elected. 

The difference between Trump supporters and non Trump supporters is unreal. I very much doubt anyone is sat on the fence over there. Even life-long Republicans with half a bit of decency must be thinking this is absolutely fucking outrageous. Shame that the democrats couldn't come up with a better nominee but I'd rather see Timmy fucking Mallet in charge than this ginormous headed thunder-cunt. 

You don't get the impression Trump has got major establishment backing, he's got a mob and fox news but not much else. Everyone he had in his corner are in prison, writing books or both.

Most of the republicans you get the impression are just trying to hedge their bets.

With the exception of the odd crackpot who are arsed about judges being Christian and all that bollocks, I reckon if you offered most Republican senators the chance to keep their seat and the house, but with Biden in the white house I reckon they'd take it.

Trump is desperate no doubt. If he doesn't get back in he'll be facing a plethora of law suits and banks foreclosing on properties when he defaults on his loans. Stakes couldn't be higher for him but I still think some of the catastrophic predictions of him stealing the election is bullshit. If he clearly loses he's go

I just watched the whole 90 mins.

Biden (yes I'm biased) came across very well. He wasn't top notch, but I think he did more than enough.

He was personable, looked into the camera and tried to relate to the American people. The Trump cusses were funny as fuck.

Trump does what he does. It's all about him, talks utter shite and blames everyone else.

Trump was the one doing all the interrupting. Trump was the one bringing in Biden's family into the debate. Utter shite blah, blah, blah.

He even had the audacity to blame forest management for the fires? Crystal clear water and air. WTF? You fucking retarded cunt.

That moderator was fucking weak and they need to get in Samuel L Jackson for the next one.

10 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

I don’t have particular feelings either way, I think both sides are wank but my money would be on him getting back in. 

Plug your brain in and get 2 pieces of paper. On paper 1 write down the positive things Trump's accomplished and on paper 2 all the things he's fucked up. Paper 1 can be very small but paper 2 needs to be very large and you're allowed to use both sides

5 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Plug your brain in and get 2 pieces of paper. On paper 1 write down the positive things Trump's accomplished and on paper 2 all the things he's fucked up. Paper 1 can be very small but paper 2 needs to be very large and you're allowed to use both sides

1) You are a condescending strapon.

2) I don’t need to write anything down, I’m not American so don’t get to vote in their elections.

3) I was just stating the opinion that neither side is appealing but who I ‘think’ will win. 

14 hours ago, magicrat said:

Trump is desperate no doubt. If he doesn't get back in he'll be facing a plethora of law suits and banks foreclosing on properties when he defaults on his loans. Stakes couldn't be higher for him but I still think some of the catastrophic predictions of him stealing the election is bullshit. If he clearly loses he's go

Somehow I just don't see that happening. 

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think there will be physical confrontations at polling stations for sure.

There may be confrontations because the US has not been polarized like this since the 60s, or as never before, but I don't see the forces which mostly failed to show up in significant numbers over the past four months "dominating" the polling areas in November. 

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

There may be confrontations because the US has not been polarized like this since the 60s, or as never before, but I don't see the forces which mostly failed to show up in significant numbers over the past four months "dominating" the polling areas in November. 

Not sure which forces you are referring to or where domination came into the conversation.

The answer to your original question is yes - there will be folks openly "hustling" minorities and women at polling stations throughout the country.

27 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure which forces you are referring to or where domination came into the conversation.

The answer to your original question is yes - there will be folks openly "hustling" minorities and women at polling stations throughout the country.

The question is how widespread it would be and would it go unanswered. Here is where forces and domination come into the conversation.

I don't wish anyone harm with this virus, that's a slippery slope I don't want to go down. 

There's a good chance Biden has it now, both men are higher risk and I hope they are soon both back acting like children and insulting each other on national tv. 

• Upvote 2