You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Doesn't that Sarah Cooper who takes the piss out of Trump in her lip sync videos use Tiktok ?

No idea, she's here as well though https://twitter.com/sarahcpr

The latest TikTok my brother has showed me, one of the first to make me laugh I think : https://www.tiktok.com/@waltandmerlin/video/6854992103894895878?lang=en

Tic tocer’s also claimed to be responsible for the rally failure a while back, I’m sure him trying to ban it and this are coincidental, much like trying to ban twitter after they censored his tweets, purely coincidental. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/07/07/tiktok-users-try-to-sabotage-trumps-rally-attendance-again/amp/

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Tic tocer’s also claimed to on be responsible For the rally failure a while back, I’m sure him trying to ban it and this are nearly coincidental, much like trying to ban twitter after they censored his tweets, purely coincidental. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/07/07/tiktok-users-try-to-sabotage-trumps-rally-attendance-again/amp/

If anything I think that has been encouraged as a spin to cover for the fact that no one really wanted to show up.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Holy shit, how is that not a parody?

Mate half way through I was thinking has someone got the best make up artist ever to make them look like him. Like Ali G style shit. I reckon his own party have stopped shielding him now and are letting him make his own bed. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate half way through I was thinking has someone got the best make up artist ever to make them look like him. Like Ali G style shit. I reckon his own party have stopped shielding him now and are letting him make his own bed. 

I paused that about 40 times, I'm still not convinced it's him.

He's a prick undoubtedly, but he's also a cautionary tale of what happens when someone propels themselves into office having never done any on the job training. Presidents, even if they're retarded like George W Bush, have usually served some kind of apprenticeship as a governor, mayor, something. It allows them to gradually learn how to speak, how to deal with scrutiny and the press, and when it's in their best interests to shut the fuck up and let other people fight their battles. 

Trump has had a wholly abnormal life from the day he was born. He's never wanted for anything, never been told no, never had to stick at learning or grafting to get anything he's needed, it'd be like taking tutankhamun and making him the head of Helsby Parish Council. 

"Mortal, I don't like the looks of that old people's home - it must be demolished with all in side." 

"Can't do that, we need to vote on it first - plus it's illegal." 

"Fuck this, if anyone needs me I'll be astral projecting back to Orion's belt." 

• Upvote 2

I'm amazed he was left to do that and fair play to the interviewer for properly calling him out on his craziness. I left you he isn't allowed near trump again. All Biden has to do is just not talk, ever! He'll win by default, or if he has to speak, have some sort of baseball type signalling off to the side so that he can be told what to say

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yep, Biden just has to rope a dope (no pun intended) til November in the Pres election. Just don't say anything stupid man should be his campaign slogan.

And, they need to continuously tar every single other Republican at the races this year with the Trump stain.

You do get the feeling that Covid has robbed him of the only thing he had going for him - the mob. 

Deprived of a chanting hordes of buck-toothed tweakers from Fresno, he looks and sounds decidedly limp. Hopefully even the Republicans are now getting that sense. 

I know a lot of people are underwhelmed by Biden but I think he's the best person to win against someone like Trump, he doesn't represent experimental politics (which is what you'd kindly say Trump's is) he represents a return to the norm. He also can't (despite their best efforts) be depicted as 'radical left'. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Insane at Least Boris is a fucking flump cunt twat.

Couldn't think of anything.

Flumps are one of the best things ever produced. Comparing him to a flump is like comparing Angelina Jolies freshly bathed snatch with some of the dog shit on Eaton Rd North that some twat dog walker wont pick up the cunt.