You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Well colour me surprised!!

what a fucking cunt he is.  I’ve never wished death on anyone but for it, I’d gladly make an exception.

I’m very impressed you haven’t wished death on anyone.  I’ve wished death on at least half of the people in here - sometimes multiple death. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stringvest said:

I’m very impressed you haven’t wished death on anyone.  I’ve wished death on at least half of the people in here - sometimes multiple death. 

Guess no ones ever riled me as much as this cunt has. To be fair I’ve been close with this government. 

15 minutes ago, mattyq said:

These Lincoln Project vids don't mess around

Why don't we have them about Jhnson and the Tories?

This is about the best we have.

https://www.ledbydonkeys.org/

Remember the American press, excluding Fox, are not like our press and will go after Trump, because, well, he’s been calling them cunts throughout for reporting facts and not the ‘alternative facts’ he wants the US to swallow.

21 minutes ago, mattyq said:

These Lincoln Project vids don't mess around

Why don't we have them about Jhnson and the Tories?

The Lincoln Project are Republicans pissed off with Trump- not entirely sure if they actually have moral objections to him or are just worried about the Republicans being wiped out. The equivalent here would be the moderate Tories that Johnson kicked out the party- they'd just be branded as Remoaners and wouldn't get anywhere.

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

The Lincoln Project are Republicans pissed off with Trump- not entirely sure if they actually have moral objections to him or are just worried about the Republicans being wiped out. The equivalent here would be the moderate Tories that Johnson kicked out the party- they'd just be branded as Remoaners and wouldn't get anywhere.

George Conway, husband of KellyAnne, is a founder of Lincoln Project. I’m fascinated by their marriage - are they super-cynical world dominators and did they flip a coin for who would work on which side?

1 minute ago, PestiRed said:

George Conway, husband of KellyAnne, is a founder of Lincoln Project. I’m fascinated by their marriage - are they super-cynical world dominators and did they flip a coin for who would work on which side?

Power couple- 

George Conway, other Republicans launch effort to defeat Trump in ...

On 06/11/2019 at 09:43, TheHowieLama said:

@Ne Moe Imya If McConnell thinks it will cost them a majority in the Senate they will flush Trump faster than he has let Giulani spin down the drain. 

The flip side is how does the Republican party survive after Trump? At best for them it is 5 years - then do they just pretend Trump never happened and try to re-affirm the parties traditional values - or do they have to double down and find someone even Trumpier?

On 28/04/2020 at 10:18, TheHowieLama said:

And so it begins:

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell is suggesting Trump should shorten his White House briefings.

Asked by the Washington Post whether the White House should shorten the briefings, the Republican Senate leader said that was “probably a good idea.”

Senate majority whip John Thune similarly said the briefings should focus on exerpertise from public health officials like Dr Anthony Fauci.

“I would say for any politician that you know, on a subject like this, you definitely want to give the experts the microphone and the platform as much as possible,” Thune said.

Sen. Mitch McConnell is allowing Republican Senate candidates to do whatever it takes to salvage their campaigns ahead of what Republicans increasingly fear could be a devastating election for their party.

In recent weeks, the Senate majority leader has become so concerned over Republicans losing control of the Senate that he has signaled to vulnerable GOP senators in tough races that they could distance themselves from the President if they feel it is necessary, according to multiple senior Republicans including a source close to McConnell.
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

The guy running it also has upto 70 million dollars worth of stock in a rival delivery service in the states, and he's in charge of the postal service! 

It's breathtaking the levels of completely open corruption that trump has instilled in that country. If you think about it too much, you'd lose the will to live

• Upvote 1

"Nobody likes me."

The media will be barred from the Republican national convention where Donald Trump is set to be renominated as presidential candidate later this month, a spokeswoman said on Saturday, citing coronavirus restrictions.

While Trump called off the convention in Florida last month, citing spiking cases of the virus across the country, 336 delegates are scheduled to gather in Charlotte, North Carolina, on 24 August to formally vote to make Trump the GOP standard-bearer once more.

Nominating conventions are traditionally meant to be media bonanzas, as political parties seek to leverage the attention the events draw to spread their message to as many voters as possible. If the GOP decision stands, it will mark the first party nominating convention in modern history to be closed to reporters.

We should ban Facebook! I'm cautioning that people should only download fuckerberg's app IF YOU WANT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IN THE HANDS OF THE UNITED STATES CAPITALIST PARTY.

My brother has been using TikTok a lot during this pandemic and it's made him feel less isolated, which makes me wonder how many others around the world have been helped in the same way. Then you have this authoritarian twat still wound up that some TikTok users maybe decreased turnout at one of his shit rallies so could now be taking that away from all of those people.

So what's he saying? We should have some form of digital nationalism where every country is isolated with their own apps and programs? Or should we just bow down to US corps and let them have all the data instead?

BUT COMMUNISM.

• Upvote 1