You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There are no depths....

President Donald Trump’s campaign group has been accused of violating federal election law, by funnelling $216m (£166.6m) through private companies to hide payments to family members and other organisations.

The campaign has been accused of funnelling payments to family members of Mr Trump, including $180,000 (£139,037) to Donald Trump Jr’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and to Lara Trump, the wife of his other adult son Eric Trump, according to HuffPost

Rinse it while you can boys we’re going down.

I reckon he will look for a pardon on exit, and there should be none granted, but the democrats will probably fold on it.

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Never knew what this Qanon bollocks was until I read this recent explainer from the Beeb.

"At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, unfounded conspiracy theory that says that Donald Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.

QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed."

d41acd27aebc836c58f38dee72ca17ea.jpg

Red Phoenix is your man for this 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Red Phoenix is your man for this 

If someone else is needed to point out that the entire QAnon thing looks like it's mainly due to a bunch of 4chan and twitter fascists stringing people along with constant bullshit then maybe. I can't be sure though, have never spent much time with it because even reading a little exposes how right wing they are and that switches me straight off from having any real interest.

I've probably spent more time listening to the Alex Jones folk song than I have reading that crap, haha.

7 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

He can’t cancel the election. I read this article a while back so hoping it still holds.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/03/26/coronavirus-pandemic-trump-cannot-cancel-2020-election-column/2898418001/

Thankfully no he can't otherwise the US would be heading for a 'president for life'. There's not chance of both houses supporting this even if he attempted it. He can however attempt to discredit any result and the process which is precisely what he's attempting here. He undoubtedly wants to be able to tell America he was robbed if he loses. We really need a landslide for Biden.