You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"We're going to activate Bill Barr...and activate him very strongly."

Job done I'd say.

You wouldn't put it past him to have asked one of his advisors if they can activate Captain America. Or accuse the NYC Mayor of causing the deaths in NY by not sending out the bat-signal. 

"Floyd's death follows a long series of similar tragedies and raises a long overdue question: How do we end systemic racism in our society?"

"The only way to see ourselves in a true light is to listen to the voices of so many who are hurting and grieving. Those who set out to silence those voices do not understand the meaning of America – or how it becomes a better place." 

Remember the good old days when we thought they cannot get any lower than this guy when it comes to American presidents?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/03/george-floyd-george-w-bush-anguished-brutal-suffocation/3132800001/

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

"Floyd's death follows a long series of similar tragedies and raises a long overdue question: How do we end systemic racism in our society?"

"The only way to see ourselves in a true light is to listen to the voices of so many who are hurting and grieving. Those who set out to silence those voices do not understand the meaning of America – or how it becomes a better place." 

Remember the good old days when we thought they cannot get any lower than this guy when it comes to American presidents?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/03/george-floyd-george-w-bush-anguished-brutal-suffocation/3132800001/

Bush looks like Martin Sheen compared to Trump.

"When the President stands....you can't sit down again."

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Existing in his own little mental bunker.

Why doesn't he just say that face to face to the protestors? I'm sure they will all agree with him and go home safe in the knowledge this a good job well done.

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

No comparison between Hilary and Trump in terms of the shitstorms. As with Biden, Hilary isn't as big a problem as trump because she would have been surrounded by professionals, not making decisions based on a rush of blood after watching fox and friends and taking advice on virology from Jared Kushner, a property developer. 

Anyone who doesn't think this is the shittest world leader of a major power since caligula needs to get a grip.

Clinton was partly responsible for millions of deaths in the middle east. The woman is a psychotic war monger,  I understand how dangerous and unhinged trump is but Clinton deserves her own special place in hell.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/21/yemen-young-children-dead-starvation-disease-save-the-children

The women is an evil cunt, shes every bit as bad as Trump,

https://theintercept.com/2016/02/22/saudi-christmas-present/

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RedKnight said:

Anyone still saying Clinton would even be close to an equivalent of Trump is nuts.

I'm not exaggerating here but I'm struggling to think of anyone I've ever seen on telly, in any walk of life, or who I've ever met in person who'd do a worse job. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'm not exaggerating here but I'm struggling to think of anyone I've ever seen on telly, in any walk of life, or who I've ever met in person who'd do a worse job. 

You obviously have not seen the  children being murdered over the past couple of decades in the middle east.

• Upvote 1