Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 462 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The bible stunt hasn't gone down well with all the evangelicals. 

Reporter: Is that your bible

Trump: It's bible. 

Unreal.

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Reporter: Is that your bible

Trump: It's bible. 

Unreal.

It was a military bible.

Like when there's a riot at The Oval, you invoke the Wisden Cricketers' Almanack.

5 minutes ago, skaro said:

It was a military bible.

'When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross' - James Waterman Wise

And wearing a wig - NV. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I'm paraphrasing the 2nd amendment as spoken by right wing gun nuts, not claiming I'm an American, you absolute fucking moron. 

To be honest I just saw your post it, barely took it on board and just assumed it would be as usual a load of fucking waffle you pretend ‘Know it all’ and if it was something of substance or morally correct then I still won’t say I got my reply wrong because you’d have got it from someone else you foney. Just to try and make you feel left wing. You’re about as left wing as Iceman for top-gun. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

If that's legit, that's fucking actually quite scary. Civil unrest is about to pop the fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Narcissists dont admit to anything that makes them look like liars or hypocrites. Just see SD and NV. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

if it was something of substance or morally correct then I still won’t say I got my reply wrong because you’d have got it from someone else you foney

You're a phunny guy. 

Just listening to LTG Honore, a retired US Army General ripping him into Trump over the military. Now listening to Bishop Budde ripping him about the cynical use of the bible. It's always nice to be reminded that Trump isn't necessarily representative of Americans. He's an embarrassment to a great many of them. Such a shame.

Any hope this ends the same way a previous right wing loon who had a God complex and led a militarised Police force, hid in a bunker while his cities burned. 

MV5BMTU0NTU5NTAyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzYwMDg2._V1_UY1200_CR94,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

19 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Any hope this ends the same way a previous right wing loon who had a God complex and led a militarised Police force, hid in a bunker while his cities burned. 

You'd hope it would bring the world a bit closer together over the next 45 years than it did between 1945 and 1990.

4 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

CNN claiming that the photo op was a last minute thing and Trump wanted to do it because he was "hurt" by the bunker stories. 

He's a fucking man-child. 

Gone over very poorly, this. First he has the military police (not the regular DC cops, according to a few sources now) light up the peaceful protester crowd with tear gas, then after chasing them (and two priests) off the grounds of the church, proceeds to hold up a Bible as a prop. Didn't bother to do the obvious politician thing of going inside and pretending to pray, he didn't even open the Bible and read something.

It is NOT being received well. Went on Faceaids to see what the reaction was like and even my crazy pro-Trump aunt is not pleased about it.

Looks like I took the wrong night off to follow this. Sounds like some batshit crazy stuff has happened.

After all the sabre rattling at other countries, it appears he’s finally got his war. With America.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1