You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Leaders of the two worst hit countries, both blonde privileged nonsense speaking buffoons, who are totally self centred with huge egos and little empathy. Both born in new york too. How many babies did Rosemary have?

Harsh on Bolsanaro there

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Revelation 13:5: "The beast was given a mouth to utter boasts and blasphemies. It was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months."

July then.

July 19th....

beach-scene-with-sunbathers-juliet-white

July 20th....

Jacob_van_Swanenburg_-_The_Harrowing_of_

Imagine what a mess Trump's head is. This is basically his train of thought:

(1) If I stay President I can't be prosecuted for anything

(2) I can't do my rallies 

(3) I'll get my shit out at these Coronavirus briefings 

(4) I don't know (or care to know) anything about it, I sound stupid - people are pointing that out. 

Proper backs to the wall public breakdown going on. 

He used to preach hate against Mexicans, and Moslems, and the deep state, etc. His solutions were simple: build a wall, stop immigration, drain the swamp. Straw men with straw solutions.

His problem is the enemy this time is a real threat, it's killing Americans by the thousands, and he has no answers.

40 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

He used to preach hate against Mexicans, and Moslems, and the deep state, etc. His solutions were simple: build a wall, stop immigration, drain the swamp. Straw men with straw solutions.

His problem is the enemy this time is a real threat, it's killing Americans by the thousands, and he has no answers.

He doesn't care though, he's clearly a sociopath possibly even a psychopath, I don't use the word lightly. Genuinely think if you offered him a million quid for his youngest son he'd sell him to you. 

One of the things I can't suss out about his supporters is, the things most people give him shit for are not actually his politics but his behaviour. It's not mostly about his politics, but the divisive nature of his actual manner and language that is in every way - unbecoming. 

Even if he was hard left and you were hard left, presumably you'd still have an issue with him tweeting things like 'We need free education and healthcare for all, I told Mitch the mong and he said NO!' 

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He doesn't care though, he's clearly a sociopath possibly even a psychopath, I don't use the word lightly. Genuinely think if you offered him a million quid for his youngest son he'd sell him to you. 

One of the things I can't suss out about his supporters is, the things most people give him shit for are not actually his politics but his behaviour. It's not mostly about his politics, but the divisive nature of his actual manner and language that is in every way - unbecoming. 

Even if he was hard left and you were hard left, presumably you'd still have an issue with him tweeting things like 'We need free education and healthcare for all, I told Mitch the mong and he said NO!' 

Well , none of his "supporters" give him shit. The few times Republicans in Congress, or even at state level, have ever come close that, it has been about his politics. To them his behavior is to be ignored. 

That said - his politics are equally divisive and the Republicans around him are willing to let him run roughsghod over anything they can - that is if you believe any of them could stop him -  legally or morally, to strengthen their own personal positions. Trump will be gone in at most 4 years - the supreme court will probably stay the way it is for closer to 40. When Bader-Ginsberg kicks the bucket if he is still in office there may never be a swing back to moderate.

The other folks dislike him for both reasons.

• Like 1