You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

That was fucking ace! What happened next? 

That Vince fella should have taken the fight! He looks in pretty good shape. Very broad shoulders! There were actually a couple of chances for him to get the first dig in. And I would know, as second hardest on these forums.

Trump performs a 'hostile takeover' around 0:55, before later shaving Vince's head.

Trump was inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame. You couldn't script it... or maybe!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Well they've done fuck all and took China at its word that COVID19 was under control rather than investigate it themselves.

They told their members nations several times what was coming, but most didnt listen. 

they have been telling nations to test test test and quarantine the sick ones, but it looks like most nations dont give a fuck, or at least when it comes to following their advice. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

He's ripping right into the WHO. Instructing his administration to withhold funding.

Seems odd he's going after the World Health Organisation and praising China. Only a couple of weeks ago he called it the Chinese Virus.

I would applaud any effort to condemn any authorities for how this has been fucked up but that seems a bit odd.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Seems odd he's going after the World Health Organisation and praising China. Only a couple of weeks ago he called it the Chinese Virus.

I would applaud any effort to condemn any authorities for how this has been fucked up but that seems a bit odd.

All about money for him. He will see some deal on the horizon with the Chinese. 

I think you misread his presser -- in his mind he is blaming the whole pandemicky thing (and by proxy the global economic repercussions) on the WHO for their early reporting re: China in January.

That is in spite of him having praised China's reaction at the same time (January) - (not acknowledged)

He is also very firmly pinning the virus on China.

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

' Sleepy Joe Biden ?  I gave him a neg , great neg, tremendous neg '

"I called it a "neg". No one had ever heard of it before. Lots of people are saying my negs are great. I know more about negs than anyone"

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DJLJ said:

All about money for him. He will see some deal on the horizon with the Chinese. 

Apparently people were making money out of the stock market when he used to tweet he was taking various trade actions against them but then tweet something different a few days later. He's been tweeting loads about OPEC too, I'm sure it's entirely coincidental.

He is what he is though, like someone poured everything that's wrong with modern capitalism into a centrifuge and produced Trump, a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man of money-grabbing cuntery.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He is only having a pop at WHO because they pointed out something he said a month ago when he downplayed the whole thing. The stupid immature lying twat 

I guarantee he would be a revenge negger. 100% 

‘ they came to me asking for 100 negs, a 100 negs off one man? Never gonna happen. I gave him 80 negs ‘

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Apparently people were making money out of the stock market when he used to tweet he was taking various trade actions against them but then tweet something different a few days later. He's been tweeting loads about OPEC too, I'm sure it's entirely coincidental.

He is what he is though, like someone poured everything that's wrong with modern capitalism into a centrifuge and produced Trump, a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man of money-grabbing cuntery.

Yea the fact that people like him exist is the smaller problem. The fact the people vote him to a position above wanking furiously on his Dads yacht until the end of his days, is a much bigger problem.

Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the $1,200 (£960) coronavirus relief payments being sent to millions of Americans — potentially delaying their arrival for several days, according to officials.

The “unprecedented” decision by the US Treasury Department, reported by The Washington Post, has been seen as an attempt by the president to take personal credit for the stimulus.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

All those that wouldn't wish death on anyone in the Boris Johnson thread would have a serious moral dilemma if this cunt got it.

Yep.  There's a very real argument that were Trump to die it'd save a lot of lives as no one is as bad as that cunt.  Whereas Johnson dying would just mean he was replaced by another useless or evil Tory twat.