Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 423 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Called himself the chief law man in the country when giving another bunch of rich bastards pardons

home of the brave land of the money will set you free 

LONDON—President Trump offered to pardon Julian Assange if he agreed to cover up the involvement of Russia in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee, which were later published by WikiLeaks, a London court was told on Wednesday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-offered-assange-pardon-if-he-covered-up-russian-hack-court-hears

14 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Saw him on the news rambling about how scientists are surprised at how much he knows about the coronvirus. He's like a grown up version of Jay from the inbetweeners 

They're surprised at how fucking ignorant he is, I assume.

8 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This is great. 

Jordan Klepper is excellent at letting those idiots hang themselves.

I saw him in a bar in Brooklyn once and was very tempted to go up and shake his hand.

8 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This is great. 

It’s very very funny CT, but I don’t know... I don’t think taking the piss out of ‘vulnerable’ people and those of lower intellect, is the right thing to do. Their votes count just the same. These are these are the people we need to get on side. Brexit and the last US election have surely taught us that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

It’s very very funny CT

Should have stopped there after events on here this week. I’m now going to spend all day trawling through your posting history for examples of you taking the piss out of vulnerable people.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Should have stopped there after events on here this week. I’m now going to spend all day trawlimg through your posting history for examples of you taking the piss out of vulnerable people.

I normally punch up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Trump's approval rating has never been higher. It beggars belief.

It seems that the only thing that matters is how visible politicians are , what they actually say or do seems neither here nor there.