You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Totally misleading headline by the echo. They'll be putting up pictures of breakfasts without beans next.

Why Donald Trump's presidential campaign chief got swilled by Liverpool fans in Anfield pub

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/donald-trumps-presidential-campaign-chief-17072530

Complete non story in Echo shocker

Was reading about this young lady, KMD7. Seems she is being deliberately ignored by all of the media and even her own party as she is the only person in either race that is calling US Foreign policy out , and as a two-times conflict veteran she has some gravitas in the matter.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Was reading about this young lady, KMD7. Seems she is being deliberately ignored by all of the media and even her own party as she is the only person in either race that is calling US Foreign policy out , and as a two-times conflict veteran she has some gravitas in the matter.

Yeah read that mate. She's a very impressive candidate imo. She stated on instagram that CNN cut her off whenever she tried to debate Warren the other evening during the debate.

Would Berrnie and her be a good team?

I think it is too great a step at this point. She is already a bit of a trailblazer but there has only been one modern President that would be considered young (JFK) - she is quite a bit younger still.

That and being the first woman elected seems daunting, especially when the overriding message is it needs to be the candidate with the best shot of beating Trump.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think it is too great a step at this point. She is already a bit of a trailblazer but there has only been one modern President that would be considered young (JFK) - she is quite a bit younger still.

That and being the first woman elected seems daunting, especially when the overriding message is it needs to be the candidate with the best shot of beating Trump.

Yeah I was thinking something along that lines myself mate though you articulated it better than I could. Pity though as I think she'd be incredible.