Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 402 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Pence is in Ireland but instead of staying in Dublin he's staying in a Trump resort on the west coast of Ireland three hours drive away but is flying in for meetings on Air Force 2.

The whole of the USA has been Trumpified.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Pence is in Ireland but instead of staying in Dublin he's staying in a Trump resort on the west coast of Ireland three hours drive away but is flying in for meetings on Air Force 2.

The whole of the USA has been Trumpified.

It was Trumpified a long time ago

Fucking brilliant to see Bolton gone. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on........shave your moustache off on your way out. I'd normally be really happy but it's Trump so you've got to wonder what idiot will arrive in his place.

Price of oil dived because of the news too apparently, boo fucking hoo.

He's the ultimate example of how fucking thick humanity really is, to vote for such a stupid, greedy narcissistic prick who would burn you and your entire family if the goo that was left would stick his hair down in the wind. 

"He speaks like a retard! he can't be part of the global conspiracy, so he must represent us". I thought Idiocracy was a really shit film, turns out it's prophetic. I'm thick as shit and even I see the futility. We are all so tribal.

• Upvote 2

He’s talking at the UN General Assembly now and it’s even more painful than usual. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so bad at reading from an autocue. 

Move it closer and shorten his speech for fuck sake.