You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If you're in a combat situation and somebody gets shot in front of you, like that man the other day and he said "I don't want to come back" because his spine was compressed in three sections "i'm leaving my boys". In actual fact how do you commit yourself to that?

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s bizarre, as Section pointed out he will perform a 360 degree turn at the drop of a tweet, strange, strange man.

He treats the presidency like a personal job rather than one to serve his country and people. It doesn't help that he was a shit businessman and full on egotistical fool. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

He treats the presidency like a personal job rather than one to serve his country and people. It doesn't help that he was a shit businessman and full on egotistical fool. 

This. Its all about him. 

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

He never wanted to be President, it was a publicity stunt. The 'only' thing he's ever been good at, right back to the 80s, is self publicity, he's got a natural instinct for it even though he's clearly retarded with everything else. It's like the way a Jack Russell knows how to shit but it can't count to 10. 

At every stage of the election he tried his very best to lose, but like a bad Disney TV movie it continually backfired and he got more and more popular. 

I think he actually hates the job and his life, I genuinely do. I think he likes the power but the rest of it is bollocks. He hates the fact he can't go where he wants and do what he wants, and by all accounts he actually thinks the White House is a dump. 

I think he's only still there for two reasons, the Republicans and various heinous entities in the shadows are using him as a battering ram to get things through, whether it's Conservative judges on the supreme court, taking aim at China and eye-ran, dumping Obamacare etc. 

I think the second reason is self preservation, he understands on a basic level that he's untouchable legally while he's in office, but the minute he steps down all sorts of shitstorms will rain down on him from every direction due to the amount of bad blood he's built up in the last few years, expect to see harassment claims, paternity claims, copyright infringement, purgery, all sorts of shit coming at him from every obscure courthouse in the land - that's America. 

I reckon if you could do him a deal now, start work on his 'wall' so he's got some semblence of a legacy 'I came, I saw, I built the wall', hand over to Pence who'd give him a full pardon, and he'd quit tomorrow. 

I'll be genuinely amazed if he runs again. 

As with all of this though, Trump isn't the story in all this - the fact Trump was allowed to become what he was is the story. The fact someone so outwardly cruel and crass could be elected despite his best efforts to not do so. The fact a whole party is complict in his heinous shit, right down to the fact the Russians may even have bought him, purely to push their financial agendas. 

They're the reals story, the story of a deeply troubled country, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He never wanted to be President, it was a publicity stunt. The 'only' thing he's ever been good at, right back to the 80s, is self publicity, he's got a natural instinct for it even though he's clearly retarded with everything else. It's like the way a Jack Russell knows how to shit but it can't count to 10. 

At every stage of the election he tried his very best to lose, but like a bad Disney TV movie it continually backfired and he got more and more popular. 

I think he actually hates the job and his life, I genuinely do. I think he likes the power but the rest of it is bollocks. He hates the fact he can't go where he wants and do what he wants, and by all accounts he actually thinks the White House is a dump. 

I think he's only still there for two reasons, the Republicans and various heinous entities in the shadows are using him as a battering ram to get things through, whether it's Conservative judges on the supreme court, taking aim at China and eye-ran, dumping Obamacare etc. 

I think the second reason is self preservation, he understands on a basic level that he's untouchable legally while he's in office, but the minute he steps down all sorts of shitstorms will rain down on him from every direction due to the amount of bad blood he's built up in the last few years, expect to see harassment claims, paternity claims, copyright infringement, purgery, all sorts of shit coming at him from every obscure courthouse in the land - that's America. 

I reckon if you could do him a deal now, start work on his 'wall' so he's got some semblence of a legacy 'I came, I saw, I built the wall', hand over to Pence who'd give him a full pardon, and he'd quit tomorrow. 

As with all of this though, Trump isn't the story in all this - the fact Trump was allowed to become what he was is the story. The fact someone so outwardly cruel and crass could be elected despite his best efforts to not do so. The fact a whole party is complict in his heinous shit, right down to the fact the Russians may even have bought him, purely to push their financial agendas. 

Spectacular 

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

You can see this happening to an extent with Farage, not that I think that perma gurning fuck ferret has a chance of getting the big job, but the likes of Banks and his buddies are pushing at it anyway as they know Farage has a following amongst the  retards. 

Like yourself, I think Trump is in for a major shock when he has to relinquish the presidency. He's always been a bit rubbish at this business lark, he's just lucky that he had such a huge wealth handed to him to begin with. I'd love to see the true figures on how much of that wealth he has squandered. No doubt he's built it up a bit whilst being POTUS due to dodgy deals with dodgy people. That could come back to haunt him big style when the masters need a new puppet. 

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Spot on. 

I think he’ll run in 2020, he’ll win and then step down very quickly on health grounds.  The VP will then pardon him and he’ll front hotels in Russia and the Far East.