Quantcast
Donald Trump - Page 371 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

1 minute ago, M_B said:

It's a satirical depiction, just incase anyone falls for the conservative spin that it was made in his honour.

As if anyone on here would fall for that. What do you think we are? A bunch of Ron Moores?

• Upvote 2

On 2/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, SasaS said:

Ever since AOC appeared I kept thinking, with that meteoric rise, was she some kind of Trump of the left in the making?

I've seen a few people describing her as the Democrats' Sarah Palin.

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Ouch!

Unless it’s due to moof wanting to have it off with both of them.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Palin! Talk about a suppressed memory.

All I rember is how's that hopey changey stuff working for ya, which was admittedly a brilliant soundbite.

4 hours ago, M_B said:

It's a satirical depiction, just incase anyone falls for the conservative spin that it was made in his honour.

Shit , I was hoping it was Trump supporters trying to be serious which would have been much funnier.

If you're wondering how America got where it is now, go on Twitter and marvel at the fact Jeff Bezos seems  to have carved himself out a niche with what the Republicans would brand 'the coastal celebrity liberal elites' as some kind of left wing figure and friend of the working man. Quite astounding. 

Same with all the cooing over John McCain just because he shut someone down at a rally who tried to call Obama a muslim, or the recent reimagining of the Bush's legacies. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If you're wondering how America got where it is now, go on Twitter and marvel at the fact Jeff Bezos seems  to have carved himself out a niche with what the Republicans would brand 'the coastal celebrity liberal elites' as some kind of left wing figure and friend of the working man. Quite astounding. 

Same with all the cooing over John McCain just because he shut someone down at a rally who tried to call Obama a muslim, or the recent reimagining of the Bush's legacies. 

It would be hilarious until you looked around and see whats going in here.

5 hours ago, magicrat said:

It would be hilarious until you looked around and see whats going in here.

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Oh i don't disagree, busted flush this place. 

Harsh on England here, harsh but fair.

He's said that Ilhan Omar should either resign as rep or from the Foreign Affairs Committee due to how bad her so-called anti-Semitic comments were. A lot of people giving Omar shit have even started to use the term "anti-Semitic trope" instead because they know how much of a stretch it is in the first place. She must have got them really concerned about being on that committee too because I've seen several calls for that to happen over the last day or so.

Resign yourself instead, Cuntface von Shithead.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, M_B said:

Trump Rally

4456.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=form

Hitler Rally

NaziWomenCheering.jpg

The Hitler rally has nice pretty girls that are filled with joy and false hope whilst the Trump lot are hate filled bigots with silly hats . Donald can't even do Fascism properly

Kill two birds with one stone, by getting Trump to build his wall around the ERG and the rest of the Tory party for that matter.