You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Democrats have nothing to win by pushing that issue - it is for the most part uncharted waters and with a President whose personal agenda, not the good of the country as a whole supersedes all else, would result in the biggest clusterfuck in history.

Exactly why they should call his bluff and make him look an even bigger joke.

21 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Lizards are having too much fun crashing Land Rovers.

Sorry you've lost me with that one. Can you explain?

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

There's another (short) video doing the rounds of the MAGA boys shouting abuse at a group of girls, prior to when the main video was shot. 

This is gonna carry on going back you know. It'll end up before the big bang occured soon, in some previous universe, with the kids dressed an nazis. Then we'll go back into the previous universe to see that they were ok before that and wonder what went wrong as time passed.

Eventually it'll end up way back several universes ago, with a bunch of lizards plotting a long saga about Trump kids of the future. Then we'll go way back again and see that the lizards were created by an evil being far worse than the lizards. Someone who would one day be known as :

Hillary Clinton.

*badum tish!*

I think Clinton will run again. Prediction : Clinton will announce her 2020 presidential campaign at some point over the next few months in front of a packed group of media somewhere in the depths of Comet Ping Pong basement where she hatches her other evil plots to take over the world. That's also where her email server is, which has become so big and powerful that it actually threatens to become the first truly sentient AI and cause the destruction of all life on the planet (something she also planned.)

Seriously though I guess Warren becoming president could turn out a lot better than things currently are, but I don't know anything of her foreign policy ideas so wouldn't say I support her. In an ideal world Tulsi Gabbard, but not sure if she's going to be able to get enough support and isn't so well known. And yes I want a women to become president, even if that sounds lame I think it's about time it should happen and with someone like Warren it could turn out fairly well as long as she doesn't get involved with starting overseas conflicts.

I wonder if that'd qualify me as being some type of "beta-cuck" to Trump tards? If so : good.