You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Absolutely amazing. He's just given an interview to Fox where he said it should be illegal for minor criminals to roll on their bosses and testify against them. I'm not even joking.

So essentially a criminal's loyalty to his fellow criminals is a sacred principle and it's wrong for law enforcement to interfere with that. (h/t Kurt Andersen on twitter)

Desperate shit from the orange moron, 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said "everybody would be very poor" and questioned how he could be impeached when he's made strides improving economic conditions in an interview aired Thursday.

"If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor," Trump said in response to a question from Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress. "You would see numbers that you wouldn't believe."

Trump says longstanding legal practice of flipping 'almost ought to be illegal'

Trump says longstanding legal practice of flipping 'almost ought to be illegal'

"You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all -- I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job," Trump said.

Absolutely amazing. He's just given an interview to Fox where he said it should be illegal for minor criminals to roll on their bosses and testify against them. I'm not even joking.

So essentially a criminal's loyalty to his fellow criminals is a sacred principle and it's wrong for law enforcement to interfere with that. (h/t Kurt Andersen on twitter)

Sirens in the background are a nice touch, keep expecting him to jump up and start legging it like a scene from naked gun.

Jeff Sessions recently stated that the DoJ will not be improperly influenced by political considerations, so what does the orange simpleton do in response? Go on Twitter telling Sessions to go after the Dems, Clinton's emails, Mueller, Comey...

Wonder what Rudy Guilliani thinks of that. Seeing as he made his name using Rico and turncoats in the mob
  • Upvote 1

John McCain has just announced that his cancer is incurable and he has decided to withdraw treatment.

Worth remembering that McCain is no war hero. I mean he got captured,how can you be a hero and captured by the enemy. Torture is nothing compared to the unbelievable pain of bone spurs afterall

Worth remembering that McCain is no war hero. I mean he got captured,how can you be a hero and captured by the enemy. Torture is nothing compared to the unbelievable pain of bone spurs afterall

Yeah, although I dislike McCain's politics, the way 'The Donald' spoke about him was a disgrace.

The way McCain is lauded baffles me. He was lukewarm at best in criticism of Trump early on even though it was apparent from word go what a heinous cunt he was.

By running with Palin in 08 he also normalised this kind of wacky politics to begin with, her contribution to their campaign was essentially a dry run for what would come.