You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Found this bit particularly compelling:

"I could link articles by independent researchers, but there's a load of inaccuracies in them from what I can see, or other theories added into what's already there that make the pages go off into all types of other areas (that people can then easily cherry pick from), so I decided not to."

• Upvote 2

Found this bit particularly compelling:

"I could link articles by independent researchers, but there's a load of inaccuracies in them from what I can see, or other theories added into what's already there that make the pages go off into all types of other areas (that people can then easily cherry pick from), so I decided not to."

People interested in truth will easily get past that if they look, and see how fucked up some of it is. Many people already have. Pizzagate isn't just fake news, for those that have looked and aren't in denial. None of your posts will change that.

If you're just hooked on the mainstream media lies and censorship though, that's pretty sad to say the least. Don't blame me for bringing pizzagate up, Duff Man (who repeatedly lied about and twisted my posts in the conspiracy thread) started it.

Must suck dodging all of the shit that Clinton has caused, elevating Trump included. Cognitive dissonance cranked up to 11 whenever things look like they're turning towards the truth about what the Dems have been involved in.

Connect the dots indeed.

• Upvote 1

If there's ever a line in a post which sums up why none of our real world mates or family would understand why we come on the GF,  it's this:

Don't blame me for bringing pizzagate up, Duff Man (who repeatedly lied about and twisted my posts in the conspiracy thread) started it.

• Upvote 5

People interested in truth will easily get past that if they look, and see how fucked up some of it is. Many people already have. Pizzagate isn't just fake news, for those that have looked and aren't in denial. None of your posts will change that.

If you're just hooked on the mainstream media lies and censorship though, that's pretty sad to say the least. Don't blame me for bringing pizzagate up, Duff Man (who repeatedly lied about and twisted my posts in the conspiracy thread) started it.

Must suck dodging all of the shit that Clinton has caused, elevating Trump included. Cognitive dissonance cranked up to 11 whenever things look like they're turning towards the truth about what the Dems have been involved in.

Connect the dots indeed.

Funny definition of 'started'. You posted an article about pizzagate, which I responded to.
  • Upvote 1

Stop pointing at the Democrats and Clinton - at the moment, they can't do shit.

Trump is in the White House and the Republicans have a majority in the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Start turning that astonishing intellect and those rapier-like investigative capabilities to what they're up to instead of going 'But Clinton...'

As far as I was aware, you were an equal opportunities conspiracy theorist. Does that mean you think Trump/the Republicans are squeaky clean?

As far as I was aware, you were an equal opportunities conspiracy theorist. Does that mean you think Trump/the Republicans are squeaky clean?

No, I think they're corrupt as fuck. It might not be on the Russia angle but it's clear that they're full of corruption, as most US admins are. Half of the planet seems to be on the job of raving about that already though, you don't need me joining you.

I'm just hoping they get some truth out on the Dems before the game is up. Most of the establishment are against Trump and their silence is the only thing that keeps people in power usually, so he appears to be doomed. It doesn't mean the other side gets to pull that off without also being damaged in the process though.

Sally Yates was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Notifies the Justice Department she will do so and testimony is likely to contradict some statements made by administraton officials.

Justice Department say she needs permission from White House to waive privilege over Presidential communications.

Her lawyer writes to the White House stating that insofar as her answers will relate to issues White House officials have already commented on in the public domain, privilege on those issues is deemed waived and she will still testify.

Nunes cancells all hearings.

Shennanigans.

Trump now taking a coal-fueled blowtorch to Obama's environmental protection policies.

Shrewd move: in the short term it will create jobs in the energy industry; in the long term, it will create jobs in the dike-building industry.

All those folks who honed their skills building the Mexican Wall can transition over.

Maybe Trump can get Poseidon to pay for the dikes?

Trump now taking a coal-fueled blowtorch to Obama's environmental protection policies.

Shrewd move: in the short term it will create jobs in the energy industry; in the long term, it will create jobs in the dike-building industry.

All those folks who honed their skills building the Mexican Wall can transition over.

Maybe Trump can get Poseidon to pay for the dikes?

They don't care though, that's the thing, all the stuff that gets thrown around about the Republicans, 'these health reforms will cause deaths' 'this invasion will be a disaster' 'not building levies in New Orleans will cause floods' 'increasing greenhouse gasses will cause a catastrophe' 'these guns will kills kids' they actually know all that, they just don't care, they're fundamentalists every bit as much as the Taliban, except their god is money. Money money money. They can't be reasoned with.  

• Upvote 1