You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

True, but we're a slave race, I expect better from them when it comes to having freedoms curtailed. 

People there voted in the millions to end Obamacare and will now find themselves facing a premature death, I expect very little from America right now really 

Comey said there's no evidence that he's seen of a wiretap on Trump via Obama's orders, same from Michael Rogers the NSA director. Rogers confirmed that he has no information on GCHQ being involved in that either.

Comey confirmed that Russian interference in the election is being investigated, as are ties to the Trump campaign. No evidence of election vote tallies in any state being manipulated by Russia. Comey won't give a time frame on investigation and he has no idea how long it'll last.

Have turned it off now because Comey won't comment on anything to do with individuals that could be under investigation, so the rest of the hearing is likely to be a huge bore for the most part and giving little new information that will be significant.

What did njackets call him? Brutally honest? Ha! He's fucking brutal alright. The whole damn thing is. I shudder to think what the actual legacy of the daft cunt might be. Hopefully it'll include some sort of lesson being learned, but I doubt it.

That's a fair dig, but you should be wary about Media Matters having any type of balance if you're checking back there. That so-called media watchdog was created by David "we really aspire to be like the Kochs" Brock.

It's not a story or opinion piece, it's a fucking video of him saying the actual words.

Stock markets starting to go into reverse now as doubts emerge as to whether Trump's stimulus policies will happen anytime soon or work if they do.  The smoke and mirrors presidency starting to seem more and more impotent as the wagons circle the White House 

Stock markets starting to go into reverse now as doubts emerge as to whether Trump's stimulus policies will happen anytime soon or work if they do.  The smoke and mirrors presidency starting to seem more and more impotent as the wagons circle the White House 

I think it's more the case of it becoming apparent he's (a) thick and (b  ) clinically insane  that's giving the markets doubts as to whether he can rebuild the country. 

'We're gonna make America great again, believe it!' 

How?

'Oh it's gonna be great, we're gonna have some great things, it's gonna be so, so great' 

What things?

'They'll look back and say, those were the greatest things that ever happened in that country. Believe me, it's happening'. 

* sells shares, quickly.

• Upvote 2

I think it's more the case of it becoming apparent he's (a) thick and (b  ) clinically insane  that's giving the markets doubts as to whether he can rebuild the country. 

There is that as well.  In all seriousness its starting to dawn on people that Trump will make a lot of noise but do , or be prevented from doing, anything much of consequence. Bit like a kid being given the keys to a sweet shop only to find he can't reach any of the jars. 

I genuinely reckon most of the people I know, and most of the people on here, could do a better job  than Trump, seriously. The first things most sane people would do after they'd shit their pants was take some advice from experts, not say they don't need it because they have 'plenty of intelligence' and then move their family into some top jobs. It's the hubris only a billionaire sociopath can have. 

I genuinely reckon most of the people I know, and most of the people on here, could do a better job  than Trump, seriously. The first things most sane people would do after they'd shit their pants was take some advice from experts, not say they don't need it because they have 'plenty of intelligence' and then move their family into some top jobs. It's the hubris only a billionaire sociopath can have. 

A chimpanzee would be a far better President. It would talk more sense and have it's priorities sorted out, Keep safe , get along with your neighbours and throw shit at people that threaten you,