You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hate to piss on your chips but I have sneaky feeling fuck all will happen to him. If he's The GOP nominee going to be very difficult to nail him . At best any case will be deferred until after the election which if he wins then its write your own pardon time.  If he loses only then will he will be in deep shit imo so I expect the next couple of years to be spent in more legal challenges and help from his pals in the Supreme Court .  

9 hours ago, Em City said:

Yeah, but Hillary's emails and Hunter's laptop.

The best part of this whole thing is actually the Hillary email thing.

Those emails are the reason that Trump himself was the one to sign a bill into law 6 years ago raising the punishment for possession of classified information from one year to 5. It's going to be pure and utter karma if he's charged with that in the end.

Also there's no end of clips of Republican lawmakers and strategists on television saying "law enforcement has to prosecute anyone who keeps classified documents" because at the time it was thought Hillary had some.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Surely there would need to be a trial and in this trial the evidence would need to be produced. If its top secret or classified they aren't sharing with his lawyers, they would need to let him walk.

I'm probably being incredibly thick here but I thought the point was he had top secret and classified docs knocking round his gaff which he had decided to bring home from The White House. How is he walking off on that? The stuff in question he fucked off with himself.

Options are open if found guilty or, some wording that means guilty but doesn’t sound like it, the biggest one being that they can block him from ever holding a seat in office which, and when considering how irrational and unstable he is, would be the best result for humanity and the planet. 

If he goes to jail, he’ll undoubtedly turn into Lex Luther and end up running America from his cell. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, polymerpunkah said:

The NYTimes is reporting that one of Trump's lawyers signed a statement in June to the effect that all classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago had been returned to the government.

He might actually be in some trouble this time.

I'm sure he'll find a way to throw his lawyers under the bus on that one. It wouldn't be the first time. I've no idea why anyone works with him. You're effectively setting yourself up to be fucked. 

31 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Isn’t that why Rudy carried on working for him? 

Might as well get paid by the tax payer than fight in court? 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

I haven't heard about Rudy for ages. What's the latest on him? 

Can't practice law in NY or DC, needs to take a train down to Georgia and got stiffed by Trump for all election legal work.