You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don't understand the reports of ripped paperwork being still in the Mar A Lago toilet bowls. Trump was in New York and surely anything incriminating would gave been dealt with more efficiently.

The report I read said he used to routinely flush documents down the jax. That's a separate thing in a new book, unrelated to this.

2 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I want to see the cunt going down but he has so far been fairly immune from any punishment. What are the realistic chances he does?

Serving  time in prison??

I would say not very good. Getting convicted of one or a couple crimes. pretty good.

The chance that any crime he is convicted of is one that precludes him from running for public office again - very good.

Highly amusing watching the QAnon and MAGA nuts losing their shit over this. I suspect they’ll start a narrative that this raid was authorised by the real Donald Trump from a war bunker somewhere as some sort of 4D chess move against his enemies.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Highly amusing watching the QAnon and MAGA nuts losing their shit over this. I suspect they’ll start a narrative that this raid was authorised by the real Donald Trump from a war bunker somewhere as some sort of 4D chess move against his enemies.

Get fucked. 

Just wait until 2024. You’ll see. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Serving  time in prison??

I would say not very good. Getting convicted of one or a couple crimes. pretty good.

The chance that any crime he is convicted of is one that precludes him from running for public office again - very good.

I guess we live in hope.

He's a walking heart attack so if there's any balance in the Force he'll pop his clogs soon. 

48 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I guess we live in hope.

He's a walking heart attack so if there's any balance in the Force he'll pop his clogs soon. 

I reckon it’ll be mad when he dies and that could be the spark that lights the fire. The conspiracy loons will ignore his poor health and nutritional decisions and that he’s pushing 80/will be in his 80s (depending on when he dies) and they’ll insist that his death wasn’t natural causes and was instead the result of some sort of deep state conspiracy. 

Riots and that, I reckon. 

20 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I reckon it’ll be mad when he dies and that could be the spark that lights the fire. The conspiracy loons will ignore his poor health and nutritional decisions and that he’s pushing 80/will be in his 80s (depending on when he dies) and they’ll insist that his death wasn’t natural causes and was instead the result of some sort of deep state conspiracy. 

Riots and that, I reckon. 

Judging by the likes of this head case, you could be correct.

Hmm.

Trump says he declined to answer questions in New York investigation
In a lengthy statement, Donald Trump has announced he refused to answer questions during a deposition today as part of New York attorney general Letitia James’s investigation into his real estate dealings.

The statement is full of attacks on James, but closes with the former president declaring he has lost faith in the justice system – at least under his Democratic rival, president Joe Biden:

I once asked, “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Now I know the answer to that question. When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice. If there was any question in my mind, the raid of my home, Mar-a-Lago, on Monday by the FBI, just two days prior to this deposition, wiped out any uncertainty. I have absolutely no choice because the current Administration and many prosecutors in this Country have lost all moral and ethical bounds of decency.

Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution.

Statement.