You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

37 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"Is that an AR-15 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me on your property?" 

They really are obsessed with their guns.  They must all have small sex pistols so have to compensate.

On 21/01/2019 at 07:21, Rico1304 said:

It seems he’s instructed lawyers now.  Some pretty high profile celebs jumped on the bandwagon (as I did) so they are top

of the list.  It’d be funny suing Captain America.  

unlucky 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sandmann-phillips-media-defamation-case-b2132657.html

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They need an age limit its a fucking joke crypt kickers deciding the future.

I nearly negged you because Stringy and Tokyo are two of the finest human beings you’re likely to meet but neither run the world. They might have a few centuries ago. We walk amongst giants. 

On 22/07/2022 at 21:59, Bjornebye said:

Wait it's the lefts fault that Steve Bannon was found guilty of defying a subpoena for defying a subpoena 

Silence him? He has been found guilty because he literally chose not to talk

The state of Denmark

The country is insane.

The president incites a mob to attack Congress in order to delay/prevent the constitutionally-mandated transfer of power, and half of the country's voters/politicians not only look the other way, but support the actions of the mob and it's inciter.

I keep telling myself it's ludicrous to be thinking of some sort of civil war, but I really fear there is a chance of significant violence breaking out at some point in the next decade.

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

The state of Denmark

The country is insane.

The president incites a mob to attack Congress in order to delay/prevent the constitutionally-mandated transfer of power, and half of the country's voters/politicians not only look the other way, but support the actions of the mob and it's inciter.

I keep telling myself it's ludicrous to be thinking of some sort of civil war, but I really fear there is a chance of significant violence breaking out at some point in the next decade.

If that happened though these wankers would get steamrollered. Did you see the calibre of bellends that 'stormed' the capitol building? Half of them died of heart attacks walking up the steps.

The mob that's been wesponised by the right, both here and in the States, are the detritus of society, both physically and mentally, they only exist at all because they prey on the tolerance of their liberal opponents.

If Biden played by the Trump playbook there'd be rumours aplenty of Tucker Carlson being a Communist, the NRA would have been Ricoed and the supreme court would have been expanded to include half of San Francisco and a plains Indian.

9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

If that happened though these wankers would get steamrollered. Did you see the calibre of bellends that 'stormed' the capitol building? Half of them died of heart attacks walking up the steps.

The mob that's been wesponised by the right, both here and in the States, are the detritus of society, both physically and mentally, they only exist at all because they prey on the tolerance of their liberal opponents.

If Biden played by the Trump playbook there'd be rumours aplenty of Tucker Carlson being a Communist, the NRA would have been Ricoed and the supreme court would have been expanded to include half of San Francisco and a plains Indian.

The thing that worries me is that he managed to convince the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff to put on battle fatigues and march down the street with him after they'd sent the coast guard in to tear-gas peaceful protestors.

I think Trump would go to any extremes to hold onto power.

And right now the bulk of the Republican Party seems willing to go along.

The location of Ivana Trump's grave — near the first hole of the golf course at Trump National Golf Club — may have tax implications for the business owned by the former president. 

Trump has planned for at least a decade to build variations of a cemetery on the course. NPR reported in 2012 that his intention was to build a mausoleum to one day be buried in himself. He later amended his proposal to create a cemetery on the property to suggest building more than 1,000 possible graves.

He later changed designs again, planning to create a "10 plot private family cemetery" in the same location, The Washington Post reported in 2017. Trump further amended the proposal to include a 284-plot cemetery, which would have gravesites available for sale. 

78cece85de14c236488f1f865277d3d8_w200.gi