You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a sentient human being with a finger on the button rather than an enormous Oompa Loompa with learning difficulties.

You’re old fashioned. 

Trump is the ultimate troll. It’s never been done like this before. Trolled himself into the White House. On top of that he’s petulant, thin skinned and sometimes mental. Makes for fantastic TV. 

17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re old fashioned. 

Trump is the ultimate troll. It’s never been done like this before. Trolled himself into the White House. On top of that he’s petulant, thin skinned and sometimes mental. Makes for fantastic TV. 

All true but reality TV was never my thing.  From Jade Goody to Donald Trump is a very slippery slope.

12 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Joe is sentient?!

He's smart enough to leave the heavy lifting to those that are. 

17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You’re old fashioned. 

Does it fuck! It enables and gives a voice to mouthbreathing dickheads who should neither be seen nor heard.

I'll leave it to others to decide if I'm also describing you there.

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

Does it fuck! It enables and gives a voice to mouthbreathing dickheads who should neither be seen nor heard.

I'll leave it to others to decide if I'm also describing you there.

giphy.gif

The guy prevented Nuclear War with the North Koreans and brought in tougher laws on vaping. 

Not sure what else he could have done to please people, to be honest. 

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Somebody hacked the Tea Party membership database which has allowed some of their major, and still active, donors to be identified. Bit of a small, but elite, club these days.

Thread starts here.

@Kepler-186 Recomended 'Dark Money' by Jane Mayer and it's fascinating and goes in to the funding patterns, reasons and sources of the 'New Right, Libertarian' groups and pulls it all apart.

Bleak as shit, and stuff you kind of know, or can guess at, but she puts all the names and faces together, brilliant piece of research.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Upvote 1

Ashli Babbit’s family are launching a lawsuit against the officer who shot her dead in the Capitol riot. Good luck with that.

Interesting last social media post before her death. No surprise that Flynn is involved with the family though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...