You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

TBH - though it boggles the mind - Donny J should be in the Punching above his Weight thread as he is the equivalent of a talking donkey. Without the dick.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

TBH - though it boggles the mind - Donny J should be in the Punching above his Weight thread as he is the equivalent of a talking donkey. Without the dick.

Kimberly Guilfoyle would look rough as tits if her wardrobe/makeup budget was $50 instead of $50,000 per day.

Her face could probably pick up UK Gold if you pointed it in the right direction.

kimberly-guilfoyle.jpg

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

Pretty much any of us could have come up with that assessment.

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

The paper refers to “certain events” that happened during Trump’s trips to Moscow. Security council members are invited to find details in appendix five, at paragraph five, the document states. It is unclear what the appendix contains.

“It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

I'm guessing that's the rumoured pics of him getting a golden shower from Russian call girls.

In other news, four of the uber patriotic right wing militia group, The Oath Keepers, who pledged to defend their version of the US with their dying breath, have, er, turned state’s evidence at the first sign of a prison sentence and in return for leniency in court are squealing like stuck pigs.

I guess bravado and strutting around with semi-automatic weapons only carries you so far.

Some Sunday morning might entertainment for you. Very disappointed he didn’t come out to ‘Living In America’ which would have taken parody to a whole new level. And the grift goes on…

Mike Lindell's pillows have been propping up Fox News for years. But now the relationship is on "pause."

On Thursday Lindell told the Wall Street Journal that he is pulling his pillow ads from Fox. Why? Because, he said, Fox won't run his promo for a live streamed event in August that seeks to prove Trump won.
According to Applebaum, Lindell believes the Supreme Court will "decide '9--0' in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September."

Jesus that series of videos was partly funny but mostly scary that this absolute lunatic still has a platform and large following.

He's not as stupid as his lies would suggest, and he is bound to be aware of the damage he's doing to their country and democracy with his obvious lies, but he doesn't care as long as it suits him. As long as his army of semi-sentient fucknuggets follow him, frothing at the mouth. For that reason, I would absolutely love to shoe him to bits, even though he's an old man. I'd probably even do a little poo on him as he was lying twitching on the ground.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

He's still the president, everyone knows this joe Biden thing is a deep state lie

Ha. 

Question for all - If it’s Big Daddy Donald vs Sleepy Joe Biden again in 2023/24, does the orange one have a better chance of winning this time?

Those stimulus cheques must have earned a few more Democrat votes. 

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not gonna lie, I actually quite miss him. He’s a cunt for sure but the way he was so out of his depth with everything made some seriously great television.

It was funny at first IMO, and the longer it went on, the more it made me sad for the future of humanity.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

It was funny at first IMO, and the longer it went on, the more it made me sad for the future of humanity.

For short term gain, the right will always rabble rouse and demonise. Easy to do, takes fucking years for society to sort out.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not gonna lie, I actually quite miss him. He’s a cunt for sure but the way he was so out of his depth with everything made some seriously great television. 

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a sentient human being with a finger on the button rather than an enormous Oompa Loompa with learning difficulties.