You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Trump is a self obsessed idiot. The truly dangerous one is Mitch McConnell. The sooner that cunt has a stroke, the better.

I agree with you regarding McDonnell. I’ve found it baffling and was also worried that only 4 GOP senators have had the decency to accept Biden as the winner. The passive support for the Trump’s lies from McDonnell and almost 50 GOP senators is indeed staggering.

However strange, that’s exactly what we want! The truth will be there for everyone to see in the coming weeks. Biden will be president ant the shortcomings and cowardness of the established GOP leaders will be revealed.

Although Trump’s unheard of “transition shut out”, supported by GOP and McDonnell may be a security risk and prevent a smooth transition, there’s one thing more important to Biden and his folks. That is the Senate election in Georgia due early January.

The two GOP’ candidates are both die hard Trumpists, so much they even attack their own people. Apparantly they want Georgia's Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperge removed as he doesn’t support the stolen election allegations.

If the democrats are going to have any chance of overcoming the voters who’re in the ”Biden for president – but let the senate stay red” bracket, they’re going to need all the help they can get. GOP senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are unknowingly doing exactly that.

Maybe, just maybe, senate majority is within reach.

7 hours ago, JustTosh said:

I agree with you regarding McDonnell. I’ve found it baffling and was also worried that only 4 GOP senators have had the decency to accept Biden as the winner. The passive support for the Trump’s lies from McDonnell and almost 50 GOP senators is indeed staggering.

CNN saying the cracks are starting to widen as more and more just want it to end.

They're also reporting Trump in now looking into pardons for his staff and himself.

This is all just a time buying exercise now isn't it ?

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

He's had the idea of starting his own news channel on the back burner for some time now. It was mentioned on here (I think).

This was back in October 2019.

Trump floats idea of his own news network to counter CNN

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/03/trump-proposes-creating-own-news-network-025988

18 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

This was back in October 2019.

Trump floats idea of his own news network to counter CNN

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/03/trump-proposes-creating-own-news-network-025988

That idea has now changed to sink Fox - which is a different ballgame. It is shaping up nicely for Trump to splinter the Republican Party.

20 hours ago, JustTosh said:

However strange, that’s exactly what we want! The truth will be there for everyone to see in the coming weeks. Biden will be president ant the shortcomings and cowardness of the established GOP leaders will be revealed.

Although Trump’s unheard of “transition shut out”, supported by GOP and McDonnell may be a security risk and prevent a smooth transition, there’s one thing more important to Biden and his folks. That is the Senate election in Georgia due early January.

The two GOP’ candidates are both die hard Trumpists, so much they even attack their own people. Apparantly they want Georgia's Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperge removed as he doesn’t support the stolen election allegations.

If the democrats are going to have any chance of overcoming the voters who’re in the ”Biden for president – but let the senate stay red” bracket, they’re going to need all the help they can get. GOP senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are unknowingly doing exactly that.

Maybe, just maybe, senate majority is within reach.

McConnell just opposes everything coming from the Democrats regardless of its merits as legislation. He's the dictionary definition if right wing nut job. Billionaires first, fuck the American population.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There's a huge flaw in democracy the flaw being most people are dumb as shit.

Social media has a lot to answer for, creating bubbles and echo chambers where people can parrot a heap of shite and the more its repeated, the more its accepted as fact, admittedly still by idiots mainly. Once you trust memes youve seen on facebook over scientists, you're through the looking glass.

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What's the score with Giuliani? He helped bring down the mob and drive down crime rates in NY didn't he? He wasn't always utterly insane. He's like a cartoon character now. Is that just how he makes money?

He’s also a nonce 

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What's the score with Giuliani? He helped bring down the mob and drive down crime rates in NY didn't he? He wasn't always utterly insane. He's like a cartoon character now. Is that just how he makes money?

I think he was massively big on zero tolerance policing. I don't know how all that worked out, that was happening when I was 1st going to NY for business. It was pretty controversial, but I would say over the years Manhattan certainly feels more tourist friendly - but I'm not sure that all happened on his shift and I think it started before him. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He has promoted Giuliani to be the lead in any and all present/future litigation.

So he has that going for him.

Yep. So large amounts the money raised in donations are going to be used to pay for his mates services. Wonder how Trump's cut of the money will end finding its way back into his coffers.