You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I think once all the recounts and court cases have been resolved, He'll be told in no uncertain terms to go or else.

I just wonder what's going to happen when he finally does leave office.

I can't see him keeping quiet, he's going to be hammering away on Twitter every time Biden does or says something, constantly trying to undermine him.

I'd be bloody careful on the golf course if I was him.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

I can't see him keeping quiet, he's going to be hammering away on Twitter every time Biden does or says something, constantly trying to undermine him.

I know there's plenty of other outlets, but aren't twittiter going to ban him once he's out of office ? 

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

In all seriousness he's going to have a lot of people who'd love to take a pop at him and he'll no longer get a presidential security detail, he'll probably get one secret service car and a couple of mall cops they're putting out to pasture.

Just now, Dougie Do'ins said:

I know there's plenty of other outlets, but aren't twittiter going to ban him once he's out of office ? 

I have no idea mate.

I don't use Twitter, in fact I don't use any site apart from this one.

He gets off on being obtuse and I just can't see him going quietly.

If he can cause bother he will, it's what he does.

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

In all seriousness he's going to have a lot of people who'd love to take a pop at him and he'll no longer get a presidential security detail, he'll probably get one secret service car and a couple of mall cops they're putting out to pasture.

I thought they continued to get security out of office if required. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's certainly made a lot of enemies.

Let's hope one of them does the world a favour.

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think they do but it'll be nowhere near what he gets now I imagine.

How class was it when they called it for Biden and the secret service "closed the airspace" over his house. Imagine you're his Mrs and they just knock on your door and say: "Hia love I'm just here to close your airspace?" "Oh right do you want a brew?" "No thanks love I've just had one."

And why are they called secret anyway? They stand out a mile. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I think they do but it'll be nowhere near what he gets now I imagine.

How class was it when they called it for Biden and the secret service "closed the airspace" over his house. Imagine you're his Mrs and they just knock on your door and say: "Hia love I'm just here to close your airspace?" "Oh right do you want a brew?" "No thanks love I've just had one."

And why are they called secret anyway? They stand out a mile. 

You think the stand out a mile, but that's because you can't see all the secret ones because they're secret. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I have no idea mate.

I don't use Twitter, in fact I don't use any site apart from this one.

He gets off on being obtuse and I just can't see him going quietly.

If he can cause bother he will, it's what he does.

I don't have a twitter account either. I post lots of stuff from twitter and other places that gets sent to me on whatsapp.

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm sure all ex presidents get a bodyguard for life along with a pension of something like $100k a year. Not sure just how elite that bodyguard is though.

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm sure all ex presidents get a bodyguard for life along with a pension of something like $100k a year. Not sure just how elite that bodyguard is though.

Bet all the ex presidents' guards are all on a WhatsApp group.

"Mine shit his pants today, smelly bastard"

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I don't have a twitter account either. I post lots of stuff from twitter and other places that gets sent to me on whatsapp.

That why they like their presidents old as fuck

23 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Kennedy and Reagan were both serving presidents surrounded by secret service  (whatever the American equivalent is) and bodyguards, but they were both still got at.

I'm just saying that he has a lot of enemies.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He’s getting a good shoeing on social media for this.

And what is mad is flagging waving lunatic support will find a way to brush past this, the likelihood that he's a Russian asset, that he's called those who died in conflict as losers, yet somehow call the Dems a threat to America. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He’s getting a good shoeing on social media for this.

I've had a look around on to see how this is being reported the US MSM. They're all mentioning it was is first public appearance since Thursday and was his only scheduled thing for today, but no mention of him turning up late.

5 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Trump is a self obsessed idiot. The truly dangerous one is Mitch McConnell. The sooner that cunt has a stroke, the better.

Personally I think Mitch McConnell is like most British Tories. He talks about doing things for America, but ultimately the country will come 2nd to the party. Right now he's hovering near trump because he's aware trump has built an incredibly strong base and he wants to maintain that for whoever is in line next. If that means a little more destruction of trust in American democracy, that's ok as long as those people keep voting republican. I don't think it makes him more dangerous than trump, because if someone to the left of the republican party comes along next, providing they can hold the trump base, McConnell will be happy. 

10 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Have a look at this,

That pretty much sums up trump's success. He's said things fucking dickheads previously said in the shadows. Between him and social media, they've brought all this nonsense into the light and legitimised it and they all play together in their echo chamber delighted with the idea they're not alone. It's a really sad reflection of American society that the working classes can be manipulated in such a way by billionaires. Obviously the same connection has happened here through farage and later Johnson in the same way.