You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 hours ago, littletedwest said:

He said Trump was the bravest person he'd met in his life. Never mind the veterans he's hijacked for political purposes 

Heard that my god if their was anyone worse than the twat Bojo then it's this cunt , an  utterly despicable human being 

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Trump's campaign funds are dwindling but I bet the amount owing on his personal loans has dwindled too.

I don't reckon he wants to win to be honest. He's phoning it in. I reckon he'll blame voter fraud and fuck off to his golf club for the next six months. This covid bollocks is too much like hard work for him. 

40 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I don't reckon he wants to win to be honest. He's phoning it in. I reckon he'll blame voter fraud and fuck off to his golf club for the next six months. This covid bollocks is too much like hard work for him. 

No chance.

If he'd wanted out, he could have used getting the virus as a get out card.

Over egg the effects of the virus, hand the reigns over to Pence and just take himselfout of the spotlight for a while till the dust settles.

It was an open door for him to walk away if he'd wanted it.

16 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Shows how far to the right things have gone.

It's a bit of that, but mainly that Johnson has been extremely pro-Trump and the likes of the shit over Northern Ireland has meant Biden and Pelosi are no friends of Johnson and his crew and have suggested a US trade deal with the EU will take far more precedence in their thoughts if they win. The general view among political analysts seems to be that we are arsing round with the EU waiting to see who wins in the US.

I watched the final episode of The Trump Snow on BBC2 last night and he actually believes he was put in the position of president by God. Probably to do with all the right wing preachers he’s surrounded himself with.

Well worth a watch The Trump Show for those who haven’t seen it, it basically documents the lunacy of the last four years with a reminder of events and witness testimony from people who worked with him like Sean Spicer, Bannon, Bolton etc, and reporters who have covered him throughout those years. The star of the show though is Stormy Daniels who is the one opponent Trump was unable to intimidate.

He's such a massive lying cunt its unreal. What the fuck do they need funds for at this stage anyway?! 

I fully expect to see him tweet a picture of Bidens head super-imposed on someone fucking Mickey Mouse saying "He doesn't care about the US of A look he's raping Mickey Mouse next it will be your mum" any minute. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He's such a massive lying cunt its unreal. What the fuck do they need funds for at this stage anyway?! 

I fully expect to see him tweet a picture of Bidens head super-imposed on someone fucking Mickey Mouse saying "He doesn't care about the US of A look he's raping Mickey Mouse next it will be your mum" any minute. 

I'm sure I read somewhere that they're so short on money now that they've had to dispense with internal pollsters. They're effectively flying blind and don't really know where to go for the final few days of campaigning.

Just now, Mudface said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that they're so short on money now that they've had to dispense with internal pollsters. They're effectively flying blind and don't really know where to go for the final few days of campaigning.

I can imagine a lot of his wealthy backers are fucking him off and have been for a while once they saw how unpopular he is to the masses. They all cover their own arses, no loyalty at all when it comes to greed and self-preservation. I really fucking hope they have held back this Ghislaine Maxwell stuff because they know he's guilty of being an evil horrible fucker. I'd cry tears of joy if the bastard got sent down. Imagine him being thrown in the middle of a prison yard. 

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I watched the final episode of The Trump Snow on BBC2 last night and he actually believes he was put in the position of president by God. Probably to do with all the right wing preachers he’s surrounded himself with.

Well worth a watch The Trump Show for those who haven’t seen it, it basically documents the lunacy of the last four years with a reminder of events and witness testimony from people who worked with him like Sean Spicer, Bannon, Bolton etc, and reporters who have covered him throughout those years. The star of the show though is Stormy Daniels who is the one opponent Trump was unable to intimidate.

Yeah I 'enjoyed' it as well - the religious nut job was terrifying. They'll forgive him anything personally as long as he continues to rig the deck for them in terms of the Supreme Court and other policies. Absolute faustian pact - he's as far away from their apple pie view of Christianity as one can get, but he gives them what they want so he's the one person they apply the "hate the sin, love the sinner" rhetoric to. Found it interesting just how much shit he's done that I've forgotten about in the course of the sheer volume of heinous and insane shit he comes out with all the time. Like, remember when he redrew the path of a hurricane so it went to Alabama and made everyone play along with it just so he didn't look wrong? Or spent his first week arguing the toss about the size of his inauguration crowd? Genuine proof that the best way to get away with bad shit is to just keep doing it week on week and your opponents can't keep up.

Also the guy from the NSC who said he'd be like Churchill if Churchill went "all my generals are shit, the Germans will probably just get bored and fuck off elsewhere - oh and don't worry about the bombing, carry on with your normal routine" was funny as fuck. And you're right - there's more stones on Stormy Daniels than there is in the entire Republican party combined.

I desperately, desperately hope he loses - and to a historic degree. He's a fucking entitled, spoiled cunt who's never had to face the consequences of anything he's done because of his (inherited) money and the insulation that brings him. The meltdown he'll have if he realises he's out, he's lost and there's fuck all he can do about it; you'd be able to see it from space. I just want to move on from this era of dominance for the permanently outraged.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is from a week ago. 

Screenshot_20201030-142014.jpg

Cheers- hopefully there'll be a lot of Republican donors pissed off that they won't be making their money back if Biden gets in.

On a related note, how utterly obscene that you need to raise that sort of cash to run for president. No wonder the country's so corrupt. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Cheers- hopefully there'll be a lot of Republican donors pissed off that they won't be making their money back if Biden gets in.

On a related note, how utterly obscene that you need to raise that sort of cash to run for president. No wonder the country's so corrupt. 

Kanye West was gonna run for it and planned to raise the money by flooding pictures of his birds vag but that plan failed when he realised everyones already seen it. 

18 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I imagine a lot of the Republican donors will do just fine under Biden.