You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The other thing Nazi’s share with each other, apart from noncing, is that they’re all not that attractive in a conventional way.

It's sort of at odds with their whole stated philosophy, in a weird way, isn't it?

"If you can't contribute productively to a society then we have no use for you, survival of the fittest and all that." 

"Er, mate, it's rather rude to point this out, but I don't think your odds are good for contributing to the gene pool."

Reminds me of the old joke about the people who believe the strongest in evolutionary biology being the least likely to become an evolutionary success (in terms of having lots of children), while the strict Catholics and Muslims average like 6 kids per family.

15 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The other thing Nazi’s share with each other, apart from noncing, is that they’re all not that attractive in a conventional way.

Genuinely could be why they're predisposed to hate. If Hitler had looked like Roger Moore and someone told him his paintings were shit he'd have been like: "I agree with you, now what are you doing for dinner?" 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely could be why they're predisposed to hate. If Hitler had looked like Roger Moore and someone told him his paintings were shit he'd have been like: "I agree with you, now what are you doing for dinner?" 

Yeah, if he had a granite carved jawline he’d have gotten in to art school and spent his days smoking roll ups, drinking cheap wine, dicking hot bohemian women and lying about reading Proust.

We would have avoided that little skirmish and have had the glorious communist revolution across Europe. Sliding doors moment, eh? 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine showing him a picture as a child of himself as an adult. I bet he'd be like a fucking athlete today rather than something you'd expect to find in the depths of the ocean.

Nah the arrogant cunt would pul that fucking smug face and think 'Well I look just as expected, chiselled from rock, the worlds lucky to have me" 

42 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

That’s how you write a rebuttal. Fuck me. Those fuckers might even have Slaughter and May rattled. 

Old money vs new money, there's only ever one winner, will be the same with Johnson when the time comes. The idea that Johnson and the second hand tea cozy on legs that is Cummings have the drop on a thousand year old blue blood establishment is laughable.

They're only as free as the leash they're on, tug it too hard and they'll be hung by it.