You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

41 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

I doubt it. It would be too perfect.

Can't shake the feeling he'll breeze re-election tbh.

Same - their economy is fucked - worst infection / death record on the COVID virus & his rally’s are jammed with people cheering him on wherever he goes lapping up what he says.

The prediction polls got is massively wrong last time out having with Hillary wouldn’t surprise me if it happens again 

1 hour ago, Mark M said:

Same - their economy is fucked - worst infection / death record on the COVID virus & his rally’s are jammed with people cheering him on wherever he goes lapping up what he says.

The prediction polls got is massively wrong last time out having with Hillary wouldn’t surprise me if it happens again 

Reading an article earlier in the Indy saying they ran a computer analysis with all states latest figures and a Biden win came up on 87% of the outcomes, so I am hopeful but obviously politics is so volatile at the moment I don't want to get carried away. My big worry is practically every Trump cunt will be out but the Democrats voters can be a bit more flaky ( and often more difficult to actually get to vote ).)

2 hours ago, Mark M said:

The polls weren’t massively wrong, the aggregate of the main polls had Clinton winning by 3%. She won by 2% (the polls are about popular vote which doesn’t equate to a win in the electoral college).

They would have to be spectacularly wrong for Trump to win again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

The polls weren’t massively wrong, the aggregate of the main polls had Clinton winning by 3%. She won by 2% (the polls are about popular vote which doesn’t equate to a win in the electoral college).

They would have to be spectacularly wrong for Trump to win again.

Four, five, six times bitten... I know this isn't America, and it's over 25 years ago, but the that 1992 UK election left me traumatised for life. Never under-estimate how fucking stupid your fellow human beings are in the face of a conservative, establishment candidate appealing to innate selfishness. Especially when the alternative is an establishment candidate who did fuck all for you. 

7 hours ago, magicrat said:

Pence won't get embroiled in a shitstorm over pardons imo. He will want to get out as cleanly as possible and claim he had nothing to do with Trumps criminal behaviour. 

The way these self entitled wankers work. Mother Pence will still fancy a chance of presidency under his own name in future years. Cant see him blowing that to stand in for a loser like Donny (if the sweaty orange wank stain doesn’t corrupt the fucking election).

has a precedent ever been set in a president losing an election and jibbing it before handover? I know precedence means little under wideass.

9 hours ago, sir roger said:

Reading an article earlier in the Indy saying they ran a computer analysis with all states latest figures and a Biden win came up on 87% of the outcomes, so I am hopeful but obviously politics is so volatile at the moment I don't want to get carried away. My big worry is practically every Trump cunt will be out but the Democrats voters can be a bit more flaky ( and often more difficult to actually get to vote ).)

The biggest issue imo is if biden doesn't win on the night. If trump is ahead polling night, he will declare victory and when the postals are counted (which are stacked in biden's favour) and puts biden in front, trump will take it to court. He's already had William Barr questioning the validity of postal votes and he'll have a stacked supreme court. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

The biggest issue imo is if biden doesn't win on the night. If trump is ahead polling night, he will declare victory and when the postals are counted (which are stacked in biden's favour) and puts biden in front, trump will take it to court. He's already had William Barr questioning the validity of postal votes and he'll have a stacked supreme court. 

They're calling this the red mirage and it's something that the Democrats are really worried about.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Be great if they fuck about with his mic like DX did with Vince McMahon.

Or the BBC with Gerry Adams. Trump starts going on about Bidens son but all the audience can hear is him offering Illinois to Canada in exchange for some Elk and a bag of crayons. 

I really hate this prick. Like serious, intense, teeth gritting hatred. How half a country full of people can support him is just beyond any sort of sensible rationale. Especially when they actually listen to him speak all the time.

He loves to go on about how intelligent he is- when in reality he's just a thick, racist, self serving, rapey cunt. The fucking neck on him calling Biden and Obama corrupt really fucking irks me as well.

If he wins again, we might as well just give up. If pond life like him can get to the position he's in by being like that - it can only be bad for humanity for the foreseeable future.

We failed our intelligence test in December when we re elected the Tory cunts, please don't let it happen to the US too.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

I really hate this prick. Like serious, intense, teeth gritting hatred. How half a country full of people can support him is just beyond any sort of sensible rationale. Especially when they actually listen to him speak all the time.

He loves to go on about how intelligent he is- when in reality he's just a thick, racist, self serving, rapey cunt. The fucking neck on him calling Biden and Obama corrupt really fucking irks me as well.

If he wins again, we might as well just give up. If pond life like him can get to the position he's in by being like that - it can only be bad for humanity for the foreseeable future.

We failed our intelligence test in December when we re elected the Tory cunts, please don't let it happen to the US too.

This. 

15 hours ago, mattyq said:

Trump will lose big but he'll be offered a deal to go quietly so no fireworks is my bet.

Then again he owes huge amounts of money which he can't afford to finance so maybe he'd be safer in a nice warm prison cell

I've been hopeful he'll lose for months as it appeared America actually started paying attention to how much of a cunt he is.

After watching his rallies recently I'm terrified he's reeled them back in with more lies and bluster.

I actually think he wins again. And every single person on earth should be worried by that.

Nah he's deffo not gonna win, no chance. He's lost everything he had going for him, he's not the anti establishment figure, he's not the insurgent, he's a known quantity and he's shit. 

He seems like he's given up, he doesn't even seem that arsed about raising money for the campaign. It just has no momentum around it at all. I wouldn't be suprised if, like Johnson, he doesn't want the gig any more because Covid has ensured it's too much hard graft. He's laying the foundations for 'losing without really losing' due to Democrat chicanery around mail-in ballots, but secretly he's looking forward to a few million more rounds of golf.