You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From twitter, just pasting text as it woud've been embedded with other stuff i think :

To be clear, QAnon believers are *giddy* that Trump says he has COVID, because COVID is fake, so Trump is actually pulling a power move on the deep state, who think COVID is real because they created it as a power move on Trump. That means Hillary is getting arrested.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

A White house official has said that this won't prevent Trump from carrying out his regular Presidential duties. Not quite true. He can't swan off to Mar-a-Lago for a golf weekend, but he CAN watch Fox News and tweet his usual shite while sat on the crapper in the White House residence.

Apparently not:

A small group of White House officials knew by Thursday morning that Hicks had contracted Covid-19, according to CNN Correspondent Kaitlan Collins — but Trump still took a trip to New Jersey for a fundraiser, and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany still held a news briefing at the White House on Thursday.

McEnany didn't wear a mask at the briefing, and made no mention of Hicks' diagnosis to reporters in the room, Collins said.

One thing that might work in his favour is that he could be more likely to gamble on some treatments that haven't been declared safe or tested enough yet (if he picks the right choice.) I saw a report on a Russian vaccine too on the Guardian recently. If that turns out to save him though US anti-Russia warmongers would be going fucking mental for decades. So it could work out for him, but we'd never hear the end of it from the warmongers for the rest of our lives I suppose.

And if it didn't work, US anti-Russia warmongers could say the Russians have killed the president. I really don't like the possible outcomes for this one actually. This year has been insane.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't know if this is being said in jest, but if there's some kind of retaliation with China just because Trump dies of a disease that started there, maybe mankind does deserve the nuclear devastation that would follow. How fucking stupid would that be. 

It would be a bit harsh for little girls and boys to get evaporated because Trump and his acolytes are cunts. Not sure they’d deserve it. 

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Call me a cynic but I don’t believe it.  He had a terrible debate, this gets him sympathy and out of the news for 2 weeks. He has a rest, comes back as some kind of hero and then declares hydroxychloroquinine (sp) saved him. 

Yep 

10 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Conspiracy theory 2. He has to step down and pence steps in, provides presidential pardon to all trump family members for any crimes committed such as tax fraud, etc.

He shits me up Pence. If you put a shark in a suit and sent it to a Penticostal church.

• Upvote 1