You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

So they reckon Trump only paid $750 on tax the year he became president and other years. If its true its outrageous. The tax system is corrupt as fuck designed or massively influenced by people who don't want to pay it but want everyone else to. 

Holy shit he paid $750??? I thought it was a typo and they missed the k off that.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Reading some of Ron Perlmans tweets its very subtle you really have to see the subtext but I don't think he likes Trump. I dont think he likes him one bit.

Mental because his character in Sons of Anarchy probably would. 

Ron Perlman for Prez 

His thick-as-pigshit supporters won't care. The only possible way to get through to these people is to demonstate just how the orange shitstain's actions have negatively impacted upon their lives. Easier said than done when they've had it drummed into them that the blame for all their problems lies at the feet of the Democrats.

EDIT: By 'his' and 'the orange shitstain', I mean Trump, not Hellboy!

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

His thick-as-pigshit supporters won't care. The only possible way to get through to these people is to demonstate just how the orange shitstain's actions have negatively impacted upon their lives. Easier said than done when they've had it drummed into them that the blame for all their problems lies at the feet of the Democrats.

They wont have any criticism of him at all. same with many Tories. "snowflake" "woke" yeah but he is a dodgy sleazy cunt who paid to get out of Vietnam "jealous democrats" "fake news" 

8 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I don't reckon that'd work either, if he nuked their towns they'd probably thank him for it. We're at a point now where the only pleasure some people take from life, is seeing 'the other side' cry. The only thing that might turn them against Trump is if he backtracked on the hate, say if he went around to Obama's house for Christmas or something.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I don't reckon that'd work either, if he nuked their towns they'd probably thank him for it. We're at a point now where the only pleasure some people take from life, is seeing 'the other side' cry. The only thing that might turn them against Trump is if he backtracked on the hate, say if he went around to Obama's house for Christmas or something.

That's not going to happen, Obama's a Muslim.

7 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

He's fucked.

Have a listen to the recent deconstructed podcast. The Republicans had a ban on voter suppression from 1981 lifted in 2018. They expect 50,000 trump supporters to mobilise and actively engage in Democrat voter suppression at swing states.

it’s open fucking fascistic tactics, and it’s not fucking new. This spot has been coming to a puss filled head for decades.

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Channel 4 News have received a "data dump" from Trump's 2016 campaign which contained voter data which was then used in an algorithm to try to deter black people from voting. 

Christ! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ava/status/1310597300918444032

58 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Have a listen to the recent deconstructed podcast. The Republicans had a ban on voter suppression from 1981 lifted in 2018. They expect 50,000 trump supporters to mobilise and actively engage in Democrat voter suppression at swing states.

I thought the cops pretty much getting of with the breonna Taylor killing was to get shit started on the streets. Wouldn't shock me at all if the case is rushed through and they are let off completely in the days before the election so they can try and start curfew in certain states

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I thought the cops pretty much getting of with the breonna Taylor killing was to get shit started on the streets. Wouldn't shock me at all if the case is rushed through and they are let off completely in the days before the election so they can try and start curfew in certain states

Thing is though, I think he's misjudged the mood. People instinctively don't like aggro, they're going to vote for a stabilizing force rather than someone who just talks about putting people down with guns and boots. America more than any country with its misadventures in Nam and Iraq, know that doesn't work. The more you push, the more people push back. The novelty factor of seeing goon squads in black areas will wear off very quickly, even for the hillbilly hicks. 

20 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Channel 4 News have received a "data dump" from Trump's 2016 campaign which contained voter data which was then used in an algorithm to try to deter black people from voting. 

Christ! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ava/status/1310597300918444032

And if it didn't deter them, they were just turned away from the polling stations. 

Summary of debate later on :

Biden : "Where'd you get the orange face mask Donald? I could do with one for Halloween. Hah!"

*most of audience laughs and cheers*

Trump : "Americans want to know about Hunter Biden."

*audience falls silent*

Biden : "Oh come on maaan."

*crashing noise from back of room. Howie Hawkins from the Green Party charges on to the stage.*

Hawkins : "I'm here to have a real debate! New topic added to schedule : the environment. LET'S GO!"

*security rushes in, drags Hawkins from stage*

Biden : "Phew, thank fuck for that. We almost had a real debate on our hands!"

*Trump and Biden both cackle like Muttley*

Trump : "Hunter Biden tho..."

Biden : "Orange face mask tho..."

*both contestants stare angrily at each other*

*cut to ad-break, when debate returns stage is empty*

Moderator : "That's all folks! See you all next time!"