You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

27 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

US election 2020 poll tracker: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-53657174

[Biden] has hovered around 50% in recent weeks and has had a 10-point lead on occasions but Mr Trump has recovered somewhat in the last few days.

Bizarre, you'd think that car crash interview would have finished him off.

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

In the eyes of the myopic American Trump supporters,  it wasn't really a car crash.

I think he's going to win by a bigger margin than people expect.

He won’t win imo. They are in damage limitation mode to try and make it close enough to contest the result. 

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'll miss his daily lunacy but I hope your right.

The Republican hierarchy knows he is at the very least in trouble - no chance McConnell would have floated the idea of certain Senators up for re-election distancing themselves from his rhetoric otherwise.

And, right on cue:

"Mail-in voting has been used in a lot of places for a long time," Senate Majority Whip John Thune, the No. 2 Senate Republican, said in the Capitol. "And honestly, we got a lot of folks, as you know, who are investing heavily to try to win that war, it's always a war too for mail-in ballots. Both sides compete and it's always an area where I think our side -- at least in my experience -- has done pretty well."
The South Dakota Republican added, "I don't want to discourage -- I think we want to assure people it's going to work. It's secure and if they vote that way, it's going to count."
The comments come as a range of Republican of Republican officials have reacted with growing alarm to the President's attacks on mail-in ballots, saying his unsubstantiated claims of mass voting fraud are already corroding the views of GOP voters, who may ultimately choose not to vote at all if they can't make it to the polls come November.

"New York attorney general announces lawsuit aimed at dissolving powerful National Rifle Association over alleged financial mismanagement."

How class would it be if they used RICO to scoop up the whole of the NRA, Republican party, and Trumps family and put them in the Shu of Pelican Bay where, totally by chance after having recently fallen into bother on holiday over a muscular misunderstanding, Purps is currently on remand?

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

"New York attorney general announces lawsuit aimed at dissolving powerful National Rifle Association over alleged financial mismanagement."

How class would it be if they used RICO to scoop up the whole of the NRA, Republican party, and Trumps family and put them in the Shu of Pelican Bay where, totally by chance after having recently fallen into bother on holiday over a muscular misunderstanding, Purps is currently on remand?

Don’t thank me.  It’s all part of the job. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Give it a month it will be "He's fuck your kids, your wife, He'll fuck the chapel.... He'll fuck oil" 

Biden didn't come on her to be fucked at. 

How long has Biden been involved in politics, he was Obamas right hand man. Back to the same politicians who do nothing but look out for their class. Hes much much much better than Trump but what a shitty choice a fucking lunatic or an ancient guy who has been involved in politics forever and helped create the exact type of push back that created a mong president like trump. 

Its not a choice you go Biden, but its depressing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4