You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

NY attorney expands inquiry into Trump 'criminal conduct'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53645548

I genuinely reckon this kind of stuff is the only reason he wants to stay president, because he's immune from prosecution. I reckon if Biden asked him to step down now in exchange for a full pardon for all his shit he'd bite his hand off. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I genuinely reckon this kind of stuff is the only reason he wants to stay president, because he's immune from prosecution. I reckon if Biden asked him to step down now in exchange for a full pardon for all his shit he'd bite his hand off. 

Yeah course it is the fucking twat 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

You can bet he's collected quite a bit of dirt on people to feather his nest once he's no longer in office. 

You have to give it to the cunt, like the Carllson interview, he just refuses to accept anything that he doesn't like and just spins it to what he wants it to be.

He reminds me of Johnson in the run up to the election. Just talk and talk and give the person asking the questions as little time to counter the reply. You could see the frustration in Swan's face to the point where at times he was struggling not to laugh.

This hiding away Biden is doing can only last so long and as I've said before, I think Trump will rip Biden apart in the live debates. Trump will be talking at such a rate, Biden will struggle to get a word in.

He was right about one thing. They should have never have got involved in the Middle East.

Did anyone else expect to here the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme tune on the HBO intro.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had major health issues and passed away not long after he loses office (provided he actually leaves the office). It would be a handy solution for a large number of people

Ah, the old Epstein gambit  I like it.

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Saying the same stuff as he has been saying for a couple years only louder and more quickly is not "winning".

His aim will be to show Biden up as an incompetent senile man.

I remember Clinton was 'very much looking forward' to debating with Trump. Remember how that turned out.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

To "win" the debate Trump will have to persuade people who currently would not be voting for him to do so.

He can't rely on the misogyny stuff this time either. 

In the land of the elderly white men the man with the smallest percentage of observable cognitive impairment is king.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Full interview here. 

Bat. Shit. 

This interview should be first page news all over the world. It’s utterly mental. 

Completely beyond parody. It’s like a Sacha Baron Cohen interview. It’d be hilarious(er) if it wasn’t so scary.

Bojo would just as cringeworthy.