You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Looks like a stunt to be honest ,

He is a moron.

Would have to run as an Independent and has missed the deadline in a fair few states already to do that. In Florida for example he has 9 days to collect signatures needed to be on the ballot.

Or he runs as a Write In - which a number of States do not allow in Presidential elections.

Or, he is talking out his ass, which if you have had any exposure to him talking is not difficult to believe.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Just seen that on sky news. 

Is this not playing into Trumps hands as it will split the Dems vote ?

I don’t think there’s much doubt this is following a phone call from Trump. Trump will think West can take some of the black vote from Biden and possibly cost him some electoral votes in states he could flip. 

It does show how utterly ridiculous the whole process has become. Some bloke with obvious narcissistic mental health issues (I should clarify - West, not Trump) can just announce and run. This, when already the two main runners are both in their late 70s. The whole process is crazy. 

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think Kanye West trying to persuade black folks into voting for him with no experience and no message other than "I'm black and rich" will become frighteningly transparent very quickly in todays age.

I hope so.  But I scrolled down through his tweet announcing he’s running and it was full of people saying they’d vote for him. The whole celeb-culture thing now has reached the level where they think famous people will be great at everything they turn their hand to. 

We see it in football all the time. Some 22 year old tool on a £100k a week tweets some woefully daft political opinion and every twat fan of their club will back his view to the death. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Elon Musk - the answer to “why would you never drive a Tesla?”

Yeah, I'm all for making changes that help with the fight against climate change, but he is such a cunt that I really don't want anything to do with anything he's involved in.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Yeah, I'm all for making changes that help with the fight against climate change, but he is such a cunt that I really don't want anything to do with anything he's involved in.

Was on the fence with him for a while, unlike Thiel, but the fact he supports the Idiot, opened up the factories early, and is an all round tax dodging, subsidy munching, bail out fiend - then fuck him.

melaniastatue.gettyimages.070519.jpg?ito

A wooden sculpture of first lady Melania Trump near her hometown in Slovenia was set on fire the night of July 4, according to the artist who commissioned the piece. 

Brad Downey, a Berlin-based American artist, told Reuters the wooden sculpture near Melania Trump’s hometown of Sevnica was torched.

Brad - put the chisel down. This looks like something that Cake lady would serve up.

• Upvote 1

On 07/07/2020 at 19:39, Dougie Do'ins said:

That's gonna sting.

I just had a look through the Lincoln Project's Tweets. I know they're Republicans, but there's some savage stuff in there like this-

I wish there was an equivalent old school Tory group willing to take on Johnson in the same manner.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

melaniastatue.gettyimages.070519.jpg?ito

A wooden sculpture of first lady Melania Trump near her hometown in Slovenia was set on fire the night of July 4, according to the artist who commissioned the piece. 

Brad Downey, a Berlin-based American artist, told Reuters the wooden sculpture near Melania Trump’s hometown of Sevnica was torched.

Brad - put the chisel down. This looks like something that Cake lady would serve up.

Probably Melania that burnt it down.

• Upvote 1