You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

22 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

That's the same kinda shit Tory front benchers and liberal/centrist journos have been saying for years. Hence all the "why do Labour hate this country?" stuff you frequently see, even on here.

42 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Talk around the watercooler is he will cancel the Republican Nat Convention after moving it to Jacksonville because there is now a mandatory mask rule in the big FL.

Talk around the campfire is that Dougie already posted that 2 hours before you. Schmuck 

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jon Voight eh. I can't believe anybody can listen to trump speak, hear his opinion on almost anything and think "greatest president since Lincoln". I think has this guy had a brain tumour or some kind of debilitating brain disease.

or he's just a massive cunt

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

To be fair it going to be difficult to get a handle on this "far-left fascism" he keeps mentioning.

Is far left fascism practicing peaceful cooperation through nationalist integrity, which exemplifies all the positive aspects of a nations people, and proactive ideological transmission, through leading by example, which will foster a mutually beneficial co existence? 

It’ll never catch on, don’t know what he’s scared of.

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jon Voight eh. I can't believe anybody can listen to trump speak, hear his opinion on almost anything and think "greatest president since Lincoln". I think has this guy had a brain tumour or some kind of debilitating brain disease.

The Midnight Cowboy now looks more like the Midnight Dero.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

8 hours ago, magicrat said:

or he's just a massive cunt

Possibly fellow travellers in Epsteins paedo plane.

6 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Just seen that on sky news. 

Is this not playing into Trumps hands as it will split the Dems vote ?

Well, it's either a billionaire trying to avoid any tax increase (backed by Elon Musk) or he's got a new album / shite trabs coming out. 

31 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Isn't Kanye West supposed to be a black conservative? Why would this split the Democrat vote?

Because I don't think this election will be about party politics. It's going to be weather you want Trump or you don't. 

I'd have thought any right minded black or BAME voter would have voted for Sanders to to get Trump out. West entering the race might take votes away from Sanders.

40 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Because I don't think this election will be about party politics. It's going to be weather you want Trump or you don't. 

I'd have thought any right minded black or BAME voter would have voted for Sanders to to get Trump out. West entering the race might take votes away from Sanders.

As long as he doesn't take votes away from Biden.

• Upvote 3