You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tim Arvier (@TimArvier9)

Just been detained and searched by #Minneapolis Police. They cuffed my cameraman and our security but were respectful and have now let us go @9NewsAUSpic.twitter.com/8ZYDk0D8gq

May 31, 2020

This journalist had his car window blown out by a police rubber bullet showering his face in glass.

Michael Anthony Adams (@MichaelAdams317)

Police just raided the gas station we were sheltering at. After shouting press multiple times and raising my press card in the air, I was thrown to the ground. Then another cop came up and peppered sprayed me in the face while I was being held down. pic.twitter.com/23EkZIMAFC

May 31, 2020

And here’s more from a Los Angeles Times reporter, whose story of being teargassed we covered earlier

EZUnq6qXkAAeJxZ.jpgMolly Hennessy-Fiske (@mollyhf)

That’s the PG version of my leg courtesy of @MnDPS_MSP still going to report tonight and tomorrow pic.twitter.com/G2kIp00Rf1

May 31, 2020

This one from Louisville, KY.

Bad news day for Prince Andrew. He’s becoming high profile collateral damage as Anonymous go after Trump over his involvements with Epstein.

Thread here. Andy Pandy features prominantly. Looks like his own personal lockdown just got extended.

EDIT: Ifyou check out the listings in Epstein’s alleged little black book, Ivanka’s number is in there if anyone fancies their chances....

6 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

What documents ?

Anonymous have released court documents and a witness statement purportedly from a case against Epstein and Trump alleging Trump raped and beat a 13 year old girl during one of Epstein’s parties. They’ve also released a purported list of Trump legal settlements involving sexual activity with other minors.

Obviously, as and until corroborated the usual caveats should apply.

• Upvote 2

The Trump stuff is years old so if it didn't do anything back then it's not going to do anything now I don't think :

Donald Trump will face child rape charges in court, says lawyer for alleged victim

It's not much of a surprise that some of us have forgot it was ever news when things were so insane with everything going on before the election in 2016.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

At least it's not Hilary and her emails. 

Never heard of the cunt.

There's at least one right wing group still trying to get her back in court over that I think, or they were recently (I had to search to remember who they are, it's Judicial Watch). I've not followed it though so no idea what happened and not really interested either.

15 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Never heard of the cunt.

There's at least one right wing group still trying to get her back in court over that I think, or they were recently (I had to search to remember who they are, it's Judicial Watch). I've not followed it though so no idea what happened and not really interested either.

Not even a teensy weensy little bit?

2 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Not even a teensy weensy little bit?

I don't think so, if they covered for her several times in 2016 and maybe since then too, it's unlikely anything's going to happen to her now and probably similar with those Trump court cases. The system is doing its job to protect them I think so it seems like a waste of time following it.