You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The crayons he eats weren't bought from a dollar store, put it that way.

I guess upper class must be a very tough nut to crack then. Would have thought that having his bathroom fixtures made of 24k gold would have been enough to get him in.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hope it kills the fat fuck in the most horrific manner possible. 

Yes, relatively quickly but not so quickly that we don't get at least one press conference where he's fluorescent green and with foam coming out of his mouth, nose, and ears.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes, relatively quickly but not so quickly that we don't get at least one press conference where he's fluorescent green and with foam coming out of his mouth, nose, and ears.

Not much different than fluorescent orange with shite coming of his mouth, nose, and ears

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately, he's not taking it. It's just another obvious lie for his gammon supporters and I would imagine more than a few of them will be taking it after his purported lead.

There will be a story in a few days time that the media have reported he is taking it and he will say "I just wanted to see if idiots like you reporters in the media would believe it".

He's a proper troll and he should be living under a bridge in a fairytale.

29 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

That has all the makings of a fake advert. I'm pretty confident that it isn't. The Trumpy Bear really costs $39.90.

15 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trump is scheduled to tour a Ford Motors plant in Michigan tomorrow, and the company has said it will require him to wear a mask for the visit.

Do not expect him to show up, he won't if he has to be seen in public with a mask on.

The symbolism of the fact everyone in and around the White House is wearing a mask and he's not is prefect, not because he's tough and stubborn, but because he's clearly put out a decree that he doesn't want anyone giving the virus to him, but he doesn't mind giving it to other people. 

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

That has all the makings of a fake advert. I'm pretty confident that it isn't. The Trumpy Bear really costs $39.90.

It’s not fake. It’s been going years. I tried to buy one but the spoilsports wouldn’t ship outside the US.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s not fake. It’s been going years. I tried to buy one but the spoilsports wouldn’t ship outside the US.

Is it Donald Trump's bear or has it had a different name depending on the president?

Guest Pistonbroke

President Donald Trump has argued it is "a badge of honour" that the US has the world's highest number of confirmed Covid-19 infections.

"I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better," he said at the White House.

The US has 1.5 million coronavirus cases and nearly 92,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

In second place is Russia, with nearly 300,000 confirmed cases.

59 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

President Donald Trump has argued it is "a badge of honour" that the US has the world's highest number of confirmed Covid-19 infections.

"I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better," he said at the White House.

The US has 1.5 million coronavirus cases and nearly 92,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

In second place is Russia, with nearly 300,000 confirmed cases.

Astonishing but it's how he thinks, 'more is better'. He thinks the higher the stock market is the better the economy is doing, even though it doesn't work like that. He thinks the higher his ratings are the better he's doing, even though the ratings are high because he's talking about something important (COVID response) or because people are expecting him to say something stupid. So now he's all about how many people get tested, not how few die, but how many get tested (in his mind he probably thinks the higher death rate is an achievement too simply because it's a big number and big is good). 

That's why I think it's a really good comparison when people talk about him as a gangster. If you met one of the more unrefined mob bosses everything they talked about would be about the bottom line. His men's value to him would be purely about how much money they brought in, life and death questions would come a distant second. 

He is a mob boss, uses intimidation and threats to make up for a lack of brains, education and sophistication to get his own way, surrounds himself with blood family who are the only ones he really trusts, amoral, only concerned with money and reputation. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Is it Donald Trump's bear or has it had a different name depending on the president?

Just somebody cashing in on Donald. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to get a cut through image rights. As far as I’m aware it appeared when he won the Presidency.