You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

He's hilarious.

Rambling on about ultraviolet light, and bleach.

At some point I'm hoping he recommends eating a live bat as a preventative.

Just to bring the insanity full circle.

I do actually think Ozzy Osbourne would be a better president than Trump

• Like 1

It's funny but tragic too. This is basically what western civilisation has come to. A culture that celebrates being a moron and prefers soundbites over facts, with a broken system so corrupt that it's no longer either able or willing to intervene.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's funny but tragic too. This is basically what western civilisation has come to. A culture that celebrates being a moron and prefers soundbites over facts, with a broken system so corrupt that it's no longer either able or willing to intervene.

Fact schmacts, you can prove anything with facts.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Medical officers face when Trumpy goes off on a trump

Imagine being the designated medical officer for the day and spending the previous 4 or 5 hours thinking please please dont let him say anything remotely stupid today, not when it's my shift  and then he comes out with that. Her face says it all.

I can't think of another leader in history like Trump. You look at other cunts and they've normally had some kind of ideology aside from simply making money, maybe some of the more despotic African leaders are the best fit for his mindset, running a country in a way so as they simply accrue diamond mining rights or something. 

You can tell he's broken bread with Cosa Nostra as that's how he operates himself, including having blood family as his only trusted inner circle, right down to using threats to achieve his goals and reducing every decision to the bottom line. He's basically busting America out the way Tony Soprano would bust out B&Q.

I do genuinely reckon he'd let the Russians nuke America, including his family, if you paid him enough. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

He may just have encouraged half of his voter base to top themselves...

I await protestors with placards saying FREEDOM TO DRINK BLEACH, OR DEATH!

YOU WILL PRISE MY DEMESTOS OUT OF MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!

Clorox is the tipple of choice over here.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, skaro said:

And 60 million voters are the latter?

It would seem that way, J. It just proves that most people are only interested in themselves and what they can get, and not what is better for society as a collective. Far too insular and thick to realise that if everyone is better off then their own circumstances will both be more stable and likely to improve. 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I can't think of another leader in history like Trump. You look at other cunts and they've normally had some kind of ideology aside from simply making money, maybe some of the more despotic African leaders are the best fit for his mindset, running a country in a way so as they simply accrue diamond mining rights or something. 

You can tell he's broken bread with Cosa Nostra as that's how he operates himself, including having blood family as his only trusted inner circle, right down to using threats to achieve his goals and reducing every decision to the bottom line. He's basically busting America out the way Tony Soprano would bust out B&Q.

I do genuinely reckon he'd let the Russians nuke America, including his family, if you paid him enough. 

Plenty of other cunts have simply wanted power.

Power or money?  Same shit, different cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, skaro said:

Plenty of other cunts have simply wanted power.

Power or money?  Same shit, different cunt.

I think it is a bit more than just power and money,J. He has both of them as it is, money he inherited and power because the USA think they are the World Police and spend a fucking fortune on arms and sell shit to anybody and end up going to war with them somewhere down the line, Ironically a lot of US troops are killed by weapons the cunts sold to their latest enemy. 

I think the bloke is just mentally ill, not good when he craves attention and wants to go down in history as a great World leader, he's batshit crazy. 

16 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It would seem that way, J. It just proves that most people are only interested in themselves and what they can get, and not what is better for society as a collective. Far too insular and thick to realise that if everyone is better off then their own circumstances will both be more stable and likely to improve. 

Do you live next door to Rico?

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I think it is a bit more than just power and money,J. He has both of them as it is, money he inherited and power because the USA think they are the World Police and spend a fucking fortune on arms and sell shit to anybody and end up going to war with them somewhere down the line, Ironically a lot of US troops are killed by weapons the cunts sold to their latest enemy. 

Where do you want me to start?  Reagan?  Irangate?

Bush 1st?  Bush 2nd?

Yeah, perhaps Trump is more mentally ill than those three, who knows?

But no more a cunt, or duplicitous or self-serving or destructive.

If anything, he's far more honest.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
15 minutes ago, skaro said:

Where do you want me to start?  Reagan?  Irangate?

Bush 1st?  Bush 2nd?

Yeah, perhaps Trump is more mentally ill than those three, who knows?

But no more a cunt, or duplicitous or self-serving or destructive.

If anything, he's far more honest.

Which is my point, J.