You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rudy Giuliani allegedly inadvertently phoned an NBC reporter due to Rudy having his phone in his back pocket. 

A 3 minute voice mail was left, but didn't really contain anything incriminating. 

"The best people..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/rudy-giuliani-butt-dials-nbc-reporter-heard-discussing-need-cash-n1071901

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Benedict College has about 3% white students in its population -- be interesting to see what the room looks like when Beans on Toast Face walks in. Rumors are that they are bringing in about 180 "allies" for the 200 seat audience.

So, basically Question Time US.

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Impeachment resolution has passed in the Senate.

Interesting. 

It won't be long before he's riding horses on one of Putin's Russian ranches. 

It's a vote to formally proceed with an impeachment inquiry--passed in the Democrat-controlled Congress. 

Congress will decide if he's impeached or not. But then there would be a trial in the Senate to see if he is kicked out of office.

But nothing will happen until he does something so egregious that the Repubs in the Senate decide he's costing them too many votes.

Bit of a catch-22--I want him impeached to prevent him doing the thing(s) he has to do to be impeached.

Trump's rhetoric is always aimed at his 'ordinary American' support. The important polls have him well ahead for re-election. Six million jobs created ( under Obama, jobs were lost - particularly in the Black community, but ironically under Trump there has been Black job growth. ) The head of Isis successfully terminated, US troops in Syria out of the conflict, brokered a peace between Turkey and Syria - stopped the slaughter of the Kurds - and confirmed return of sanctions if Turkey continue to go rogue (as a NATO member, they have been very cagey playing both sides) while avoiding a costly US military intervention.

US Oil reserves now bigger than at any time under Obama.

Tack on a successful trade deal with China, and the Dems haven't got a chance & what's not for republicans to love?

It's all in the spin isn't it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama lost jobs?

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

The Bureau of Labour Statistics says there were 11.6 million jobs added to the economy during Obama's administration.

But what would they know?

Brokered a peace between Turkey and Syria? Stopped the slaughter of the Kurds?

Trump gave the go-ahead for the Turks to carry out a program of ethnic cleansing in northern Syria, then, when they'd achieved their goals, dropped sanctions against them as a reward for a job well done. 

I'm waiting for the successful trade deal with China. 

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

So he can't be forced by New York State to release his tax returns, like they were trying to do.

Slippery cunts at the top aren't they. I wonder how much shit about him he has blocked from being released. Proper scum-bag. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure about that - the lawsuit is looking at past years.

Probably more to do with the fact there is no state income tax in Florida.

I obviously could be wrong but just repeating what some American lawyer was saying on Sky news this morning. 

I will try to find it. 

EDIT: I don't subscribe to Sky so unable to search clips and nothing on youtube.

18 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Obama lost jobs?

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

The Bureau of Labour Statistics says there were 11.6 million jobs added to the economy during Obama's administration.

But what would they know?

Brokered a peace between Turkey and Syria? Stopped the slaughter of the Kurds?

Trump gave the go-ahead for the Turks to carry out a program of ethnic cleansing in northern Syria, then, when they'd achieved their goals, dropped sanctions against them as a reward for a job well done. 

I'm waiting for the successful trade deal with China. 

You’re right, but Trump’s fan base isn’t paying attention. Like I typed - it’s all in the spin.