You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 04/10/2019 at 08:57, moof said:

How do you suppose you’re going to win key states without mobilising voters?

On 04/10/2019 at 09:04, TheHowieLama said:

if the focus is on mobilising voters in specific parts of those key states then that will help -- pretty sure they do that. Adding a bunch of folks in California for instance - would not do a thing.

Depressing article here about this:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/opinions/dnc-uphill-battle-against-trump-isgur/index.html

Acting US Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor plans to fill in the gaps of his text messages with US diplomats about Ukraine that have formed a key part of the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump and Ukraine, according to a source familiar with his testimony.

Taylor, who is testifying before the three House committees leading the Democratic impeachment inquiry, will lay out the reasoning behind his different WhatsApp text messages in his opening statement Tuesday, the source said. Taylor plans to include a chronology of events, according to the source, dating back to June, when Taylor assumed the post as ambassador, through October.

Bad news for Cadet Bonespurs

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Acting US Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor plans to fill in the gaps of his text messages with US diplomats about Ukraine that have formed a key part of the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump and Ukraine, according to a source familiar with his testimony.

Taylor, who is testifying before the three House committees leading the Democratic impeachment inquiry, will lay out the reasoning behind his different WhatsApp text messages in his opening statement Tuesday, the source said. Taylor plans to include a chronology of events, according to the source, dating back to June, when Taylor assumed the post as ambassador, through October.

Bad news for Cadet Bonespurs

His latest tweet suggests he's flapping big style. 

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin, they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN!

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham defended President Trump’s "lynching" tweet from earlier this morning saying, it's "pretty well accurate."

“I think that’s pretty well accurate. This is a sham. This is a joke. I’m going to let the whole world know that if we were doing this to a Democratic president you would be all over me right now," he said.

“This is a lynching, in a sense. This in un-American," he added.

Graham then turned the focus back on the media coverage: “Not one person has asked me a question. What do you think about the fact that the President does not know who his accuser is ... it shows a lot of things about our national media. When it’s about Trump, who cares about the process? Long as you get ‘em.”

Lindsey - baby -- what are you doing man??!! You are from South Carolina FFS - lynchings were alot of things. None of them were a sham or a joke you cornhole. That is not gonna go down well my entitled fellow citizen.

And, as you probably know, the LAW is what says the whistleblower stays anonymous. So nobody has asked you why aren't we breaking the law?

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham defended President Trump’s "lynching" tweet from earlier this morning saying, it's "pretty well accurate."

“I think that’s pretty well accurate. This is a sham. This is a joke. I’m going to let the whole world know that if we were doing this to a Democratic president you would be all over me right now," he said.

Graham then turned the focus back on the media coverage: “Not one person has asked me a question. What do you think about the fact that the President does not know who his accuser is ... it shows a lot of things about our national media. When it’s about Trump, who cares about the process? Long as you get ‘em.”

Lindsey - baby -- what are you doing man??!! You are from South Carolina FFS - lynchings were alot of things. None of them were a sham or a joke you cornhole. That is not gonna go down well my entitled fellow citizen.

And, as you probably know, the LAW is what says the whistleblower stays anonymous. So nobody has asked you why aren't we breaking the law?

It’s a well worn tactic to deflect using ‘outrageous’ language.

On 19/10/2019 at 13:26, moof said:

“Capitalism is stronger than ever” ok man, don’t know where to go with that

Shoot I missed this.

Yeah -- of course it is, certainly.

Russia and China are in the game now - they used to not be. I can go to Cuba to gamble today - couldn't do that before.

The power of capitilism has risen enormously in the last, even 30 years.

I'm not sure why that makes you angry with me.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He's just up Trump's arse. This is also the fellow that upset Iranians by saying it would be terrible if a DNA showed that I had Iranian ancestry. 

30 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Shoot I missed this.

Yeah -- of course it is, certainly.

Russia and China are in the game now - they used to not be. I can go to Cuba to gamble today - couldn't do that before.

The power of capitilism has risen enormously in the last, even 30 years.

I'm not sure why that makes you angry with me.

I’m not angry with you, mate, never. I just disagree that capitalism is stronger than its ever been. I think it’s in a very precarious state 

• Upvote 1

come Trumpy ! Save the world from the evil BRITISH !

*President Trump has kicked over the fixed imperial chessboard once again with his pullout from Syria. That and the upcoming exposures of the ongoing coup against the President is sorting out the dynamic political situation in the U.S. Yesterday, 354 members of the House of Representatives voted against the President’s fulfillment of his campaign promise to end regime change wars. Meanwhile, the prospect of peace looms in Syria, destroyed in Barack Obama’s war on behalf of the British, all as the result of adults like Trump, Putin, and others finally taking control. Dramatic developments in resolving differences between India and China portend the possibility of a four power agreement and a new Bretton Woods monetary system, creating the basis for financing a century of development throughout the world. At the same time, the financial collapse proceeds just below the surface. It is precisely this type of disruptive moment for the good which gives birth to new ideas and grand strategy. It is precisely such a moment when Lyndon LaRouche’s ideas for creating a century of human prosperity and creativity can be fully brought into being.*

On 24/10/2019 at 12:26, TheHowieLama said:

Is there any politician more useless than Pence?

Hua Chunying, a spokeswoman for China’s foreign ministry, blasted Pence’s ‘arrogance’ and said no force would stop the country’s progress. She accused him of seeking ‘to disrupt China’s unity or internal stability’ and called Hong Kong, Taiwan and the far west region of Xinjiang ‘internal affairs.’

‘The U.S. has already abandoned and cast aside its morality and credibility,’ Hua said. ‘We hope these Americans can look at themselves in the mirror to fix their own problems and get their own house in order.’

Yea, thanks for coming Mike - now get the fuck out.