You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke
13 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

image.png

That look!

He's thinking 'I hope he doesn't find out I fucked his missus who was dressed like a Ukrainian street worker.' 

He's such a dumb fuck

@realDonaldTrump: To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!

President Donald Trump's administration is investigating the emails of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email, The Washington Post reported Saturday.

Current and former officials tell the Post that as many as 130 officials have been contacted in recent weeks by investigators at the State Department. Those targeted, including senior officials as well as others in lower-level jobs, have been notified that emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now are potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by the Washington Post.

He is so smart, really he is -- very super smart.

"House Republicans should allow Chairs of Committees to remain for longer than 6 years. It forces great people, and real leaders, to leave after serving," Trump tweeted earlier this month.
House leaders have been resistant to that idea, saying the limits provide younger members with opportunities to lead.

Duane Duh Swamp

On 27/09/2019 at 06:03, ATXRED said:

He won't get impeached, there's no way McConnell lets that happen. There's no way, regardless of the evidence, that 20 Republican Senators will vote to impeach. We'll just need the Dems to defeat him.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, just returned from trade talks with Trump, and was asked the question as to whether she was confident that he would visit New Zealand in 2021. She replied that she was confident. Then the reporter asked if she was expecting him to still be President in 2021, and would be visiting NZ in that capacity. She replied that she was confident he would be a 'visiting as President'.

The Dems have turned into a paranoid bunch of whiny Hilary clones. They wont win next year. America is doing well, with growth and status.

57 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

The Dems have turned into a paranoid bunch of whiny Hilary clones. They wont win next year. America is doing well, with growth and status.

You can argue that the economy of America is doing well (though consumer confidence is starting to fall and many think a recession is coming), but the concept of America is in the shite.

To me it's the most depressing part of the whole Trump thing. It used to be that America at least theoretically stood for something, for the rule of the kind of law that absolutely no one is above, for the key freedoms that make up the most important part of our human rights, and for justice. You can easily argue that America never really lived up to her potential, but the fact remains that the American Constitution is one of the best-constructed documents in history, and it that formed the enduring symbol of democracy throughout 10 generations or so.

But I don't think it has long left now. America is most certainly not doing well. Facebook and the rest of social media, along with the uninhibited anonymous public discourse the internet enabled has well and truly put paid to the most important parts of it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

You can argue that the economy of America is doing well (though consumer confidence is starting to fall and many think a recession is coming), but the concept of America is in the shite.

To me it's the most depressing part of the whole Trump thing. It used to be that America at least theoretically stood for something, for the rule of the kind of law that absolutely no one is above, for the key freedoms that make up the most important part of our human rights, and for justice. You can easily argue that America never really lived up to her potential, but the fact remains that the American Constitution is one of the best-constructed documents in history, and it that formed the enduring symbol of democracy throughout 10 generations or so.

But I don't think it has long left now. America is most certainly not doing well. Facebook and the rest of social media, along with the uninhibited anonymous public discourse the internet enabled has well and truly put paid to the most important parts of it.

620920E8-9B9A-486B-8600-D5A30015D05D.gif