You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He's on one again on Twitter about the UK ambassador. I'm surprised that he doesn't poke holes in himself when applying his fake tan, considering just how fucking thin skinned he is. 

He's gone loco again, as you say, talk about thin skinned and fickle. This is the man we're pinning our hopes on for a generous trade deal.

Guest Pistonbroke

Most countries just laugh about Trump, and indeed the USA. The UK want to become their bitches and many are happy about it. Madness. 

9 hours ago, littletedwest said:

He's such a cunt he makes Theresa May appear a sympathetic character 

He's unprecedented in world history. Even barm pots like Saddam Hussein didn't waste their time agonising over the fact someone in another country had taken the piss out of his moustache. He is genuinely just a malevolent brat.

Hitler: "Stalin is a very low IQ individual. Even his own people don't like him (especially Ukrainians). He thinks Germany is weak but it's actually very strong (with great beer!). Sad individual.

• Upvote 4

How anyone can back the Tories when it's fairly obvious a defence minister leaked secret information to the press and someone has leaked this too. 

It's like with the Republicans in the States, they use patriotism when it suits them but they couldn't care less about their respective countries or peoples. Dunno why people take it, mindblowing, it's like living under the yoke of a foreign power that's installed overseers. 

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

How anyone can back the Tories when it's fairly obvious a defence minister leaked secret information to the press and someone has leaked this too. 

It's like with the Republicans in the States, they use patriotism when it suits them but they couldn't care less about their respective countries or peoples. Dunno why people take it, mindblowing, it's like living under the yoke of a foreign power that's installed overseers. 

Trump himself was classed fit for service in the late 60's, yet low and behold he was issued with a new medical deferment stating he was only fit to serve in the case of a National emergency. Yet he bangs on about patriotism. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Kim Darroch has resigned. 

Nobody backed him. It would seem that bending over for the USA is more important than a diplomat doing his actual job and telling the truth. Plus Johnson and Hunt both keep banging on that they want the UK to have control of itself without foreign intervention. What a load of bollocks. That 51st State status is getting closer. 

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

In a race to the bottom with this affair I think Liam Fox is the clear winner , hotfooting it to America to apologise to Ivanka Trump.

Desperate to make sure a Trade Deal with the USA on the USA terms with them getting all the main benefits isn't damaged.  Liam Fox is just a lickspittle. 

I've always maintained that the British lost the Second World War, but to the yanks. 

Empire disassembled, foreign and defence policy dictated by Washington, military reshaped to service America's geopolitical goals. Can't even fire our nukes without permission.  

• Upvote 1

Also noted somewhere this morning that USA are talking about looking for allies to lend their forces to 'secure' the Straits of Hormuz for international ships , without any ulterior motive I am sure,  nosiree bob.

I just wonder who will be first to sign up ?

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Trump himself was classed fit for service in the late 60's, yet low and behold he was issued with a new medical deferment stating he was only fit to serve in the case of a National emergency. Yet he bangs on about patriotism. 

Bolton, his hawk-in-chief is another draft dodger who just wants to go to war with someone, anyone, preferably brown with oil deposits.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Bolton, his hawk-in-cheif is a other draft dodger who just wants to go to war with someone, anyone, preferably brown with oil deposits.

Amazing how many people are OK with war as long as they ain't putting their own lives on the line. 

46 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Also noted somewhere this morning that USA are talking about looking for allies to lend their forces to 'secure' the Straits of Hormuz for international ships , without any ulterior motive I am sure,  nosiree bob.

I just wonder who will be first to sign up ?

Australia will be keen to send their heaviest armed rowboat just as soon as the PM  gets off his knees at the Hillsong convention

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I've always maintained that the British lost the Second World War, but to the yanks. 

Empire disassembled, foreign and defence policy dictated by Washington, military reshaped to service America's geopolitical goals. Can't even fire our nukes without permission.  

Whilst I agree with you, that last bit is a myth.