You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Free speech. People hate him and should be allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn’t break the law.  

You usually agree with this to be fair.   

I agree with free speech, and I agree with protest. I don't agree with senior figures in government attacking our allies in the manner they have, or facilitating the public mockery of their leaders. I hope this also answers the question cloggy asked on the other page.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

I agree with free speech, and I agree with protest. I don't agree with senior figures in government attacking our allies in the manner they have, or facilitating the public mockery of their leaders.

I can't recall any comments that attacked the country, only its Commander-in-Chief. Sure he might think he holds sway over policy but even with the decks stacked in his favour he hasn't achieved an awful lot.

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

I agree with free speech, and I agree with protest. I don't agree with senior figures in government attacking our allies in the manner they have, or facilitating the public mockery of their leaders. I hope this also answers the question cloggy asked on the other page.

Free speech is the government not interfering.  You want the government to interfere.  How hard is this?   

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Free speech is the government not interfering.  You want the government to interfere.  How hard is this?   

I can 100% guarantee if there's a Donald Trump blimp portraying him in a good light - as a counter protest to the baby blimp - Khan will not authorise it to be flown. Therein lies the rub. 

Khan couldn't care less about free speech. He's cares about himself and those sympathetic to his beliefs only. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

I can 100% guarantee if there's a Donald Trump blimp portraying him in a good light - as a counter protest to the baby blimp - Khan will not authorise it to be flown. There in lies the rub. 

Khan couldn't care less about free speech. He's cares about himself and those sympathetic to his beliefs only. 

No you can’t. You absolutely can’t.  That’s just fucking nonsense and a pathetic argument.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

No you can’t. You absolutely can’t.  That’s just fucking nonsense and a pathetic argument.  

You don't think there's going to be counter protesters on the streets of London going against the anti-Trump crowd?

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Boss -- you are struggling here mate -- this is a fella that "sorted" a balloon of himself.

In a bikini.

He allowed it because it was after the Trump baby blimp and he knew if he rejected it he'd be exposed as a hypocrite. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Boss said:

I can 100% guarantee if there's a Donald Trump blimp portraying him in a good light - as a counter protest to the baby blimp - Khan will not authorise it to be flown. Therein lies the rub. 

Why do pro-Trumpers need a blimp? They're already supporting a bag of hot air.

Just now, Boss said:

He allowed it because it was after the Trump baby blimp and he knew if he rejected it he'd be exposed as a hypocrite. 

This is absolute bollocks. Complete fucking nonsense!  You are ascribing things to him you couldn’t possibly know to support your narrative. Complete nonsense. Like RP or DT. 

Just now, Boss said:

I just find it odd that the baby blimp will get it's second outing and nobody has organised a counter protest. 

Maybe because crying that they wouldn’t be allowed and bitching about unfairness would be completely undone if they applied for, and received, permission to fly a blimp of trump and the messiah. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Boss said:

Not sure about blimps but there's loads of blerts