You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

To be honest after reading that I think it really is a distraction, from Trump holding talks with Kim Jong-un. Is it a coincidence that it's timed for the day Trump starts those talks? Nothing big looks like it can even be traced back to him. The wikileaks part looks especially weak : Stone got off the phone with Assange and said the emails would be dumped in a couple of days. Trump said something like "wouldn't that be great." How's that going to damage him?

Would be cool if something big turned up but I don't think this is it. Saying that though even if he got impeached we'd have Pence as president, the thought of that is almost equally fucked up because he seems like a proper war hawk.

At least we're past halfway in the cunts presidency, let's just hope he doesn't get a second term.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/u-s-drops-demand-full-accounting-n-korea-nuclear-program-n977251

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you trying to show that it was covered? I didn't say it wouldn't be if so, it was put further down in the headlines though as the Cohen story dominated.

Glad I didn't watch any of it too, would've probably just agreed with this :

In hours of repetitious questioning by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, you were grateful for any sliver of insight. For although there were grumbles from some on the committee that the hearing was political theater, the hallmarks of good agitprop were few and far between. Some of the theatrics were so transparent and tasteless as to be appalling, and indicative, too, of how gullible some in Washington imagine the rest of us to be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/theater_dance/the-michael-cohen-hearing-wasnt-a-hearing-at-all-it-was-cheap-theatrics/2019/02/27/3b673de6-3aaf-11e9-a06c-3ec8ed509d15_story.html?utm_term=.a3969697a8fc

Was gonna edit but was too late : I regularly check Cortez and Tlaib on twitter so will watch what they had to say if I find footage of both linked (can see Cortez and about to watch, not sure about Tlaib yet.)

edit : will watch Elijah "The 2nd" Cummings too, thanks for link.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Please don't use the 2nd part pal - I made that up.

He is a boss though - elder statesman speaking with no notes directly to the heart of the matter. The rest of it was a bit of shenanigans imo

Hahah I know you added that, was just messing. Just watched it too, he was awesome.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I figured he'd give away everything the North Koreans wanted and spin it as a win back home, push his case for that Nobel Peace Prize in the process. 

To me he actually looks stronger by walking away. 

He's the Davis Beckham of politics.

Where's my fucking knighthood