You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

40 minutes ago, magicrat said:

A gay black man has masturbated all over Trump

I was over there in Liverpool, this guy - this humongous big black guy, Purps, they call him Purps can you believe that? He felt the arm of Donald J Trump and do you know what he said? He said that was the most defined muscle he'd probably ever felt? Can you believe that? It's true, believe me. They don't want you to know it but it's true.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What the fuck’s that all about?

He was accused earlier that he staged the attack because they wouldn't take seriously the threats in a letter he received, the police are now saying the letter was fake too, and he did it for attention and to further his career.

And as predicted, Trump is all over it on Twitter.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What the fuck’s that all about?

He staged an attack by two Nigerian brothers claiming he was attacked by two white guys screaming "This is MAGA-country!" and got all the sympathy of America. The funny part is he paid them with a check. It's like a movie by the Coen-brothers!

Here are the brothers:

brothers.jpg?resize=1024%2C768&ssl=1

25 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I was over there in Liverpool, this guy - this humongous big black guy, Purps, they call him Purps can you believe that? He felt the arm of Donald J Trump and do you know what he said? He said that was the most defined muscle he'd probably ever felt? Can you believe that? It's true, believe me. They don't want you to know it but it's true.

Outstanding. 

On 2/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, moof said:

I wouldn’t worry about that, he’s going to win 

I don't think Bernie will win, his chance was last time when there was loads of anti-Hillary voters.

This time you've got Elizabeth Warren, who is like Bernie in policy areas, but a woman and an actual democrat.

A gay guy whose name starts with Butt.

A folksy midwestern lady.

A couple of quality black candidates

And RPs mate Tulsi who seems to be the internet foreign policy conspiracy favourite.

Bern is basically the Establishment among all that lot.  

5 hours ago, Biscao said:

He staged an attack by two Nigerian brothers claiming he was attacked by two white guys screaming "This is MAGA-country!" and got all the sympathy of America. The funny part is he paid them with a check. It's like a movie by the Coen-brothers!

Bum After Beating

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

I don't think Bernie will win, his chance was last time when there was loads of anti-Hillary voters.

This time you've got Elizabeth Warren, who is like Bernie in policy areas, but a woman and an actual democrat.

A gay guy whose name starts with Butt.

A folksy midwestern lady.

A couple of quality black candidates

And RPs mate Tulsi who seems to be the internet foreign policy conspiracy favourite.

Bern is basically the Establishment among all that lot.  

Tulsi is just straight up anti-war and has had the courage to say what she feels is right without fear of what the media and other dems say. This will of course result in her being absolutely trashed by the establishment, maybe to Jill Stein levels. I don't think she's going to win either and expect her to drop out of the race at some point and support Bernie. Almost everyone in that list will likely drop out once they see the size of Sanders support and the primaries start moving along next year apart from Warren I'd guess, not sure if she'll just stick at it or not.

The only question is who are the establishment going to back properly to try and compete with Sanders? Because he looks set to clearly win from the current group. Biden has been rumoured to run so maybe it'll be him. That's good if so because I can't see him competing with Sanders at all.

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Tulsi is just straight up anti-war and has had the courage to say what she feels is right without fear of what the media and other dems say. This will of course result in her being absolutely trashed by the establishment, maybe to Jill Stein levels. I don't think she's going to win either and expect her to drop out of the race at some point and support Bernie. Almost everyone in that list will likely drop out once they see the size of Sanders support and the primaries start moving along next year apart from Warren I'd guess, not sure if she'll just stick at it or not.

The only question is who are the establishment going to back properly to try and compete with Sanders? Because he looks set to clearly win from the current group. Biden has been rumoured to run so maybe it'll be him. That's good if so because I can't see him competing with Sanders at all.

I thought Tulsi was a bit pro-war, which is why she isn't so popular with the left?  She was pro bombing the shit out of ISIS, for example.

Plus, the old homophobic past is a bit of a loser in the age of dragging up old tweets.

I think Bernie benefited from being the non-Hilary plus a bit more lefty, so he won't get nearly as much support this time around as there are a lot of lefties and no Hilary.  Unless he can indeed knock out all the other challengers quickly and end up against an "establishment" figure.

Biden would be the only real establishment candidate, but then people still like Obama so he might have a bit of a bonus for that.

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

I thought Tulsi was a bit pro-war, which is why she isn't so popular with the left?  She was pro bombing the shit out of ISIS, for example.

Plus, the old homophobic past is a bit of a loser in the age of dragging up old tweets.

I think Bernie benefited from being the non-Hilary plus a bit more lefty, so he won't get nearly as much support this time around as there are a lot of lefties and no Hilary.  Unless he can indeed knock out all the other challengers quickly and end up against an "establishment" figure.

Biden would be the only real establishment candidate, but then people still like Obama so he might have a bit of a bonus for that.

I'd still class Tulsi as anti-war. You can say there's situations where she'd use the military against someone like ISIS when they were threatening to take over half the middle east, but maybe you could say the same for someone like Corbyn as I don't think he'd just stand by and not do anything in that situation, and I'd consider him anti-war too. Tulsi focuses mainly on being against regime change wars I think, which have been the speciality of the US for decades. She wants that ending.

She's not popular with some of the left because she resigned from the DNC last time around and backed Bernie, so some of them hate her for that. Then there's all the bullshit the media have been writing about her and the fact that she visited Assad.

The homophobic issue is probably one of the worst parts of her past, but I think that's linked to the familiy/religious background she grew up in and she's apologised and left that behind. If you check here on how she's voted to help LGBT+ people she has a 100% score from the Human Rights Campaign, who are supposed to be the biggest LGBT+ group of their type in the US : https://www.hrc.org/your-elected-officials/profile?id=105

And yeah I get that there's several actual left wing candidates this time around, but I don't think any of them are offering a lot more than what Bernie already is doing so I don't see that changing much. There's going to be the Hillary Voters from last time that still hate him, but that's their issue and hopefully they won't cause him too many problems.