You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Visiting the ruins of paradise, Trump said he spoke to the president of Finland who told him that raking the leaves off the floor was an important part of forest fire management. 

Yeah, he seemed to be suggesting that the only difference between California and Finland is the way they manage their forest; that there are no other reasons why California might be more prone to fires.

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I do wonder if he's genuinely senile.

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. 

He’s just lazy, can’t be arsed, and has the attention span of a child suffering from ADHD and pumped full of E numbers.

I read somewhere that he won’t read a proper briefing document if its more than a single sided sheet of A4. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He’s just lazy, can’t be arsed, and has the attention span of a child suffering from ADHD and pumped full of E numbers.

I read somewhere that he won’t read a proper briefing document if its more than a single sided sheet of A4. 

Wouldn'tthat be the norm ? I'd have thought he'd have people who do all the reading for him. Relay it to him in bite sizes so he's got a basic understanding ready enough to seem as though he's done his homework when In front of the cameras.

The worrying thing is, he's struggling to digest the bite sizes. He's a bit of a Homer Simpson.

31 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Wouldn'tthat be the norm ? I'd have thought he'd have people who do all the reading for him. Relay it to him in bite sizes so he's got a basic understanding ready enough to seem as though he's done his homework when In front of the cameras.

The worrying thing is, he's struggling to digest the bite sizes. He's a bit of a Homer Simpson.

From memory of what I read, the briefing documents for previous Prezzers where quite detailed, but Trump threw a wobbly when he saw them initially. I agree that it’s concerning that he can’t even be bothered to digest the Idiot’s Guide versions.

Ivanka (the daughter he wants to fuck) used her personal email account for White House business. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46271021

In her defence, she wasn't to know that that's not the done thing.  I mean, it's not as if the subject was ever raised by anyone at any time. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

He's deffo got worse, I've seen interviews of him when he was younger and he seemed a cunt but coherent, like a pound shop Dick Jones, but now he's a blathering idiot. 

You do often see him with a stream of nonsense dribbling out of his cat's-arse mouth, without the slightest glimmer of comprehension in those piss-hole eyes.

He is reduced to three settings: boastful, angry and confused.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You do often see him with a stream of nonsense dribbling out of his cat's-arse mouth, without the slightest glimmer of comprehension in those piss-hole eyes.

He is reduced to three settings: boastful, angry and confused.

Have you ever read a full transcript of an interview? It's scary stuff. 

• Upvote 1

He might be a psychopath.

The twenty traits on the Hare Psychopathy checklist are:

1. pathological lying
  2. glib and superficial charm
  3. grandiose sense of self
  4. need for stimulation
  5. cunning and manipulative
  6. lack of remorse or guilt
  7. shallow emotional response
  8. callousness and lack of empathy
  9. parasitic lifestyle
  10. poor behavioral controls
  11. sexual promiscuity
  12. early behavior problems
  13. lack of realistic long-term goals
  14. impulsivity
  15. irresponsibility
  16. failure to accept responsibility
  17. many short-term marital relationships
  18. juvenile delinquency
  19. revocation of conditional release

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Proof that when all is said and done, if you've got money, you can get away with murder.

Trump defends Saudi Arabia ties despite Khashoggi murder

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46283355

Well I am in constant hope one of the millions of American gun nuts assassinates this cunt only for the FBI/Secret Service to shrug their shoulders and say shit happens

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, neko said:

The unofficial artist for the white house...

http://jonmcnaughton.com/patriotic/americana/all-american-trump/

I'm not posting any images.

It's beyond words.

Fuck me. That patriotic > Americana section is fucking nuts.

Making America safe. WTF!

http://jonmcnaughton.com/patriotic/make-america-safe/

Crossing the swamp. Christ on a fucking bike!

http://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp/