You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:07 PM, 3 Stacks said:

She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

On 9/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, Section_31 said:

Goes to show how much women still don't understand men. Rich man with small dick bedded a stunner because he had loads of money, what part of that is supposed to make him feel like a loser?

When the stuff about him having small hands kicked off on the campaign he didn't deny having a small cock, all he said was "I can guarantee you there is no problem".

Which to be fair is accurate. The fact I am ignorant, selfish and an ugly cunt wouldn't be an issue if I was also rich.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I honestly can't tell if it's a piss take or not, I don't know which way is up with Trump any more. 

Bill Simmons calls that the Tyson Zone. When Mike Tyson was doing lots of mad things in the '90s and you could believe any story involving him whether it was true or not because he did so much weird shit.

He's on top form here I think the whole crowd went chinny reckon and started scratching their chin. The vid is in the link below.

"Today I stand before the United Nations General Assembly to share the extraordinary progress we’ve made. In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country,” Trump says as he begins his speech at UNGA

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1044598260231548930/video/1

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2018 at 2:09 AM, Section_31 said:

Trump supporters posting this on Twitter and saying it needs to go viral because the main stream media won't cover it. Absolutely beautiful.

Dn4RnBuXoAY03S2.jpeg

Has to be fake news. Sorry, its Trump. Has to be fake news!

However much of an egotistical boofhead he is, there is no way the Secret Service bodyguards would let POTUS out in a boat like that without life jackets and all the sort of paraphernalia they like to wear take them look like real heroes.

4 hours ago, Aggers Elbow said:

Has to be fake news. Sorry, its Trump. Has to be fake news!

However much of an egotistical boofhead he is, there is no way the Secret Service bodyguards would let POTUS out in a boat like that without life jackets and all the sort of paraphernalia they like to wear take them look like real heroes.

That’s all conjecture, influenced by your dislike of the Donald. Have you got any actual proof that it’s not him?

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s all conjecture, influenced by your dislike of the Donald. Have you got any actual proof that it’s not him?

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-lybrand/fact-check-did-donald-trump-rescue-those-stranded-in-floodwater.

a 10 second Google search shows it to be the rubbish it is.

The red thing is a Make America Great Again cap

3 hours ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

I think his speech in front of the General Assembly may well be the first time people have openly laughed at him in such a way.

He's so used to sycophants and blaggards, he looked proper uncomfortable after finishing, similar to when he dropped his kex for Putin in Russia.

Don't think I've ever seen a world leader laughed at before.